Dutch rapper "Bigidagoe" killed followed by string of explosives in Amsterdam

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Other criminals around the world saw American criminals make money off of music and they thought why not.

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Parents probably had to work their ass off to make it in The Netherlands just for this clown and his friends to throw it all away so they can be "real nikkas" and kill off each other thus adding fuel to white supremacist talking points about "immigrants I'm europe" :francis:.

I partially agree but it’s not that simple either. I can understand why these guys act this way.

The Black experience in the states & UK is bad as it is but in mainland Europe? Those guys are on the fringes of society. Kept away from the cities and forced to live amongst each other in these ghettos.

I can comfortably say being Black in the UK is probably 2x better than the rest of Europe. I feel like I have way more opportunities than they would.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But Black Americans got no culture to speak of. :mjlol:

Atlanta isn't the only city with "zones". The influence for these kids should however be obvious though - but this isn't "culture" nor do we have any indication that these knuckleheads go around saying "black americans don't have culture". Persecution complex is a weakness.

I posted a documentary on here some years back about African immigrants who went to Sweden or somewhere like that and threw all their opportunities away and created an offshoot of Swedish crips:francis:.

sad shyt :francis:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm sure the folks in those countries like :francis:
-
But Black Americans got no culture to speak of. :mjlol:

Black american have a great culture, but this nonsense is not 'culture'.

Atlanta isn't the only city with "zones". The influence for these kids should however be obvious though - but this isn't "culture" nor do we have any indication that these knuckleheads go around saying "black americans don't have culture". Persecution complex is a weakness.

:comeon:
Since it seem like whatever we do, everybody gon follow, we have a responsibility to do RIGHT. :francis:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I'm sure the folks in those countries like :francis:

they got shooters in amsterdam?

:wtf:

Parents probably had to work their ass off to make it in The Netherlands just for this clown and his friends to throw it all away so they can be "real nikkas" and kill off each other thus adding fuel to white supremacist talking points about "immigrants in europe" :francis:.

I posted a documentary on here some years back about African immigrants who went to Sweden or somewhere like that and threw all their opportunities away and created an offshoot of Swedish crips:francis:.
Breh, it’s frustrating to see. You’re in a country where weed and buying p*ssy is legal and yet you want to engage in this foolishness? :snoop:

People are literally dying on rafters fleeing their war torn countries, only to engage in the same ignorant behaivor they escaped from. shyt makes no sense and only gives more credence to far right politicians who are anti-immigration.

“See what happens when you let these people in?” And what’s sad is that plenty of immigrants just get keep their heads down and stay out of trouble but these morons make it harder for them.

Sweden, Norway and Denmark are becoming more right leaning every day because alot of these East Africans go there acting a fool.