Breaking: Explosion on the London Underground being treated as "terror incident"

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
their immigration policies and vetting is far more gestapo than ours from what I know

in Europe a lot of the attacks are carried out by people who are a few generations down the line(citizens) but were radicalized
Yeah, that is true.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
their immigration policies and vetting is far more gestapo than ours from what I know

in Europe a lot of the attacks are carried out by people who are a few generations down the line(citizens) but were radicalized

That maybe true for some of the big ones, but are you including all the rapes and sexual aaaaults being committed by refugees?

It's a USAToday.com article if that calms you

Alleged gang rape shown on Facebook shocks Sweden

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

Tasteless and sounds like he might be hinting at classified information with the last part :hhh:

British Prime Minister Theresa May has rebuked US President Donald Trump for suggesting suspects in Friday's London train blast were known to police.

"I never think it's helpful for anybody to speculate on what is an ongoing investigation," she said.

In a tweet, Mr Trump described the attackers as "loser terrorists" and "sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard".

In one of his tweets, Mr Trump appeared to chide UK authorities: "Must be proactive!"

London police said of his comments, "any speculation is unhelpful".

Nick Timothy, a former senior aide to British Prime Minister Theresa May, echoed London police's comments.

"True or not - and I'm sure he doesn't know - this is so unhelpful from leader of our ally and intelligence partner," he tweeted.

Former Conservative MP Ben Howlett also weighed in, calling Mr Trump's tweets "dangerous and inappropriate".

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
British Prime Minister Theresa May has rebuked US President Donald Trump for suggesting suspects in Friday's London train blast were known to police.

"I never think it's helpful for anybody to speculate on what is an ongoing investigation," she said.

In a tweet, Mr Trump described the attackers as "loser terrorists" and "sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard".

In one of his tweets, Mr Trump appeared to chide UK authorities: "Must be proactive!"

London police said of his comments, "any speculation is unhelpful".

Nick Timothy, a former senior aide to British Prime Minister Theresa May, echoed London police's comments.

"True or not - and I'm sure he doesn't know - this is so unhelpful from leader of our ally and intelligence partner," he tweeted.

Former Conservative MP Ben Howlett also weighed in, calling Mr Trump's tweets "dangerous and inappropriate".
Trump, unlike us and the media likes to know all the facts before he makes a statement.