BREAKING NEWS: Hillary Clinton's Wall-Street Transcripts LEAKED #WIKILEAKS (UPDATE: DNC ADMITS IT)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If it isn't audio of her dropping N-bombs or calling someone a "spic" or "fakkit," this will have no bearing on the election at this point :francis:
A lot of people cared about those transcripts though. I do see this making more people sit home on election day.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laugh: thread starter is such a moron. u reaching now. trying to cover up the big story on trump's leaked audio huh? u aint fooling anybody
:childplease:

the fukk is more important? hillary rubbing shoulders with the bankers who robbed this country blind in 08, or trump talking about p*ssy?jesus :snoop:

well i know which issue i take more seriously :yeshrug:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

the fukk is more important? hillary rubbing shoulders with the bankers who robbed this country blind in 08, or trump talking about p*ssy?jesus :snoop:

Some people are blind sheep breh :beli:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

um how about someone who is a known racist? who doesnt value black lives? the sad thing is, u actually believe you make sense.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
If it isn't audio of her dropping N-bombs or calling someone a "spic" or "fakkit," this will have no bearing on the election at this point :francis:
She could say all of that, "apologize," and still get the votes from her braindeads.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Came in here thinkin this would end hillary's campaign and if she said all types of wild shyt to them bankers :ohlawd:

..but these leaked speeches aren't going to do shyt to her and trump's leaked audio will affect him more :russell:
It will make more folk stay home. People for the longest were wondering about those transcripts.