breaking news - new poll has Evan McMullin winning Utah :lol: #trumpset

无名的

Superstar
Daps
You're clowning Trumpset while ignoring this is McMuffin's strategy that relies on archaic rules to take the vote out of the hands of the people. He's relying on winning Utah and making it slightly harder for either candidate to get 270 electoral votes, which would then have Congress pick him. It's a longshot scenario, but Hilltron stans could lose too...

:sas1:

Then we have some unknown Mormon, CIA operative running the country that nobody knows shyt about.

:sas2:

fukk this guy. I'd rather see Hillary win than this a$$hole get in this way.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
You're clowning Trumpset while ignoring this is McMuffin's strategy that relies on archaic rules to take the vote out of the hands of the people. He's relying on winning Utah and making it slightly harder for either candidate to get 270 electoral votes, which would then have Congress pick him. It's a longshot scenario, but Hilltron stans could lose too...

:sas1:

Then we have some unknown Mormon, CIA operative running the country that nobody knows shyt about.

:sas2:

fukk this guy. I'd rather see Hillary win than this a$$hole get in this way.

:mjlol:

ain't got shyt to do with Hillary -breh
so, don't attempt to spin this.....
da state of Utah ain't went democratic in 50 years

trumpset hold this L :russ:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: breh, all that bullshyt u just wrote is moot :russ:

currently, the polling for Hillary has her well over 270 with margin of error
she doesn't need no goddamn 6 electoral votes

:jbhmm: so who's da moron :patrice:

The one who can't put together a sentence in English. The one who can't understand what could happen because of this.

So da moron ain't me, you da moron.