Breaking News: Nigerian Govt. & Army Open Fire on Citizens #EndSARS Movement

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Jesus.

that first tweet said it’s a US operation then in another tweet Britain is mentioned. Are the us and Britain having a proxy war like the us and France did in Rwanda?

Yes, Britian descended on Aso Rock last week. They are in charge. CNN and all media outlets are not carrying the news. They have been tipped off and bribe for a media blackout. A Genocide is currently happening. I just finished getting off the phone with a friend who is at the tollgate, screaming. They are moving some to a second location.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Jesus.

that first tweet said it’s a US operation then in another tweet Britain is mentioned. Are the us and Britain having a proxy war like the us and France did in Rwanda?

I don't know anything about this, but it looks like the current regime is killing innocent protesters to keep them from protesting the government.

I assume the US and British don't want a shift in power. Turning off security cameras is the biggest red flag.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Yes, Britian descended on Aso Rock last week. They are in charge. CNN and all media outlets are not carrying the news. They have been tipped off and bribe for a media blackout. A Genocide is currently happening. I just finished getting off the phone with a friend who is at the tollgate, screaming. They are moving some to a second location.

Do you know if they’ve brought troops in from Britain or were they already stationed there like this country does with africom? And prayers for your friend man.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do you know if they’ve brought troops in from Britain or were they already stationed there like this country does with africom? And prayers for your friend man.
The troops are stationed in Abuja, the Nigerian Army and police are the ones carrying out the killings. Also in Aba, they killing people.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, I saw that there's now a 24 hour lockdown in Lagos on twitter?

Each state is now imposing a curfew. This is all by design to weaken and crush the movement. We must not retreat until the demands are met, otherwise they will come harder.