BREAKING NEWS: President Trump Plans To Announce Jerusalem As Israeli Capital (IT'S CONFIRMED)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
As you all may know I am pro-two state solution which the Trump Administration is against. Also, I believe Israel has a right to defend itself, BUT the state of Israel has been excessive of its defense in my honest opinion. In my opinion, Jews and Arabs living in peace like they used to will set an example for the rest of the middle east. Israel is getting bad reviews because of its old guard.

THIS issue has made me kinda ? on faith. I believe in world peace.

#FreePalestine&Israel #NewBeginning #ProDemocracy

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Scary fakkit:mjlol:
Who is exactly kind sir? I think this is a bytch move, so you and I can agree to that. We need peace between the two. I remember when Jews and Arabs used to live in peace. Also, the biggest ethnic Jewish group in Israel are the Sephardic & Mizrahi.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
WW3 really in the beginning stages, brehs:mjcry:
I will admit that I can't wait until this administration is done. Because it's been a clusterfukk and it hasn't even been a year yet :snoop: Democratic Party also needs an overhaul. Especially, on foreign policy. Until that happens I will REMAIN an Independent.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It was written :wow:

Armageddon season has...arrived :blessed: :ufdup:
Closest we got to peace was in the 90's when Yitzhak Rabin was Prime Minister of Israel & when Yasser Araphat was in charge of Palestine :mjcry: They popped Rabin. Crazy part is that the Mizrahim support the Likud Party :scust: