Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just clicked on this thread from the front forum page and the thread title was shortened to "BREAKING NEWS: Rev. Jesse Jackson" and thought to myself, damn they got jesse for sexual assault too?! That shows you just how crazy the world is today.

Anyways sad news, at lease he's old and wasn't diagnosed like some people when their young and able (mjf)

Last edited:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
remember when Jessie Jackson and roy innis got black folks here in the states to lend their skills to help african countries on their feet for a while and they will be paid handsomely for it? oh that's right all ya'll care about bullshyt
Lmao first off, it wasn’t solely Innis and Jackson who was responsible for the incorporation of AAs in the ALD movement.

Don’t mention Innis lmao I think his support of the right wing and even that cac Goetz who shot up those black men under the pretense of being threatened isn’t anything to forget either.

To the point: Jackson didn’t like Obama’s Fathers Day speech chastising black fathers which is understandable but nikkas forgot how he spent almost $40k in hush money for a child he got out of wedlock using funds intended for his Operation PUSH organization.

No one is perfect and he has done a lot but don’t get your panties in a bunch over a joke.