Breaking news: Suge Knight & 3 others shot at party hosted by chris brown

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
UPDATE:
Suge Knight left an L.A. hospital early Wednesday ... just 3 days after taking SIX gunshots to the gut at a pre-VMA party -- and he's healing amazingly well.

Suge's rep tells TMZ ... the music mogul left Cedars Sinai around 6 AM, and doctors say he won't need any rehab -- just a few follow up visits.

As we previously reported ... Suge got blasted Saturday night at 1Oak nightclub at a Chris Brown hosted event -- but he's refusing to cooperate with the police investigation.

We're told Suge is already back on a regular diet, and if he keeps his bandages clean ... he'll be good to go.

Only Suge makes getting shot look like it's no big deal.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/27/suge-knight-released-hospital-pre-vma-party-shooting/#ixzz3BdJBTLSc
0824-suge-knight-tmz-5.jpg

TMZ has obtained video showing Suge Knight shortly after he was hit by 6 bullets ... and he's surrounded by cops with their guns drawn.

In the video ... Suge can be seen on his knees, crouched behind a white Bentley parked outside 1Oak nightclub ... and appears to be in distress -- although the gunshot wounds are not obvious.

Witnesses tell us he sought protection behind the car as other people fled the club ... where Chris Brownhad been hosting a VMA party.

Sources connected to Knight's family tell us ... Suge took 6 bullets -- 1 in the arm and 5 in the stomach. Doctors recovered 3 of the bullets ... we're told the other 3 went straight through his body.

Shots rang out at 1OAK nightclub in West Hollywood at around 1:30 AM Sunday ... and Suge Knight was shot and taken to the hospital by ambulance where he's currently in surgery ... TMZ has learned.

Tyson Beckford, Robert Richard and Apple de Ap all tell TMZ ... there were inside the pre-VMA party hosted by Chris Brown when they heard 4 shots ring out inside the club.

Suge walked out on his own power ... a cop spotted him and walked the rap mogul to the police car where Suge sat. Suge was then put in an ambulance and taken to a local hospital.

We do not know the nature of Suge's injuries. One source who was present says Suge was one of 3 people were were shot.

One source says one person is in critical condition and others less severe.

The night started with tension. An hour-and-a-half before the shots, Game came to the club and he and his buddies got into an altercation with security guards ... there was a full-on fight. Game tried to get in was denied and left, but his buddies stayed behind. We do not know if they were involved in the altercation.

Story developing

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3BIrBkRbe

Last edited by a moderator:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what's weird, a coworker/friend of mine is in LA helping his friend (who I'm cool with as well) move and he said they were going to this party tonight. I hope they're safe.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
So nooobody is gonna mention how weird this is?

This is practically what happened in 2005. VMA party in Miami, Suge got shot at a club, Game near by & was one of the people who got accused etc.

Strange as hell.
Game hasn't been accused did you even read the story breh?

smh at bytch nikkas negging me cause I said I hope Suge survive :pacspit: