BREAKING NEWS: Young Jeezy has been arrested again

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Rapper Young Jeezy was just busted by cops outside Atlanta -- and booked for obstructing police officers ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us Jeezy -- aka Jay Wayne Jenkins -- was arrested in Alpharetta ... after cops responded to an alarm call at his girlfriend's home ... it's unclear who or what triggered the alarm.

When cops arrived on scene ... we're told Jeezy was uncooperative with officers, refusing to identify himself, and cussing them out.

We're told Jeezy told the officer who asked for his name and ID, "F**k you, I ain't telling you" -- and he attempted to pull away when cops were slapping the cuffs on him.

As we reported ... Jeezy was arrested earlier this month for battery, false imprisonment and making terroristic threats after a blowout fight with his son.

He's been booked at Fulton County Jail.

SMH

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Obstructing Officer Ricky

Officer-Ricky-Rick-Ross-psd28248.png

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
all praise to almighty god and the trapgod

i swear 4 god, im gonna bow my head and pray this nikka is assigned to Guwop's block
and im going to pray that he never sees the light of day again :lawd:

gonna forward this to the D.A and the Judge over his previous case

#KEEPEGGHEADJEEZY #LOCKEMUP

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What would MLK do?what would Malcolm have done?
trapordie.png
[/URL]

Before you judge Jeezy for excersising his rights I want u to think about that for a second before the jokes come...sounds like they didn't appreciate a black man knowing the law