BREAKING: Offset Arrested In Atlanta For Being In Possession Of Guns (Facing LIFE)

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Whenever I see him or cardi b mentioned all I think about is when azalea banks ethered cardi b’s soul.

screen-shot-2018-05-12-at-6-33-14-pm

She didn’t have to drag her like that :dead:

Azalea Bnks is your girl huh? :mjpls:

Offset has too much lawyers and money to be riding with a gun. If he really felt the need move that way he could of got a goon to carry for him. I'm not going to be too hasty in my judgement though it's possible he didn't even know the gun was in the car..

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Number one don't drive around with weed, those drug laws are bullshyt nothing more than a reason to search your car and lock nikkas up.

Number two get either security or someone with no felonies to get their ccw permit so you can have someone legally to protect you.

Number three avoid catching felonies. To be honest if I was a felon and a millionaire. I'd renounce my U.S. citizenship and move to the Caribbean only come here on tour. fukk being a felon here you can't vote, get housing, can't own guns, can earn good jobs.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Rappers riding around with weapons is nothing new

but i think the paronia of what happened to XXXtenciacion got them EXTRA PARONOID....

gonna be a LOT of rap stars catching T.I type gun cases this year because they see themselves as a target cause of social media and the streets is hungry

and THEY TOO CHEAP AND TOO BROKE TO HIRE SECURITY TO BE WITH THEM AT ALL TIMES :ufdup:
Yeah i heard this is the main issue.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
STOP DERAILING THE THREAD FATSO

U SO MISERABLE AND DESPERATE AT A COMEBACK THAT U NEED TO JOCK MY STYLE AND CALL ME “OBESE” AND “UGLY” DESPITE THE FACT THAT THERES VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT SHOWS IM CLEARLY A TALL AND SKINNY, HANDSOME ATHLETE

^^LOOK AT THIS OBESE GUY BALLIN YALL!!

:umad:

GUARANTEE YOU WILL NEVER POST YOUR PICS THO, CUZ U KNOW DAMN WELL U GUNA GET CLOWNED OFF THE FORUM WIT YOUR MANLESS PUSHIN 40 TUB OF LARD LOOKIN ASS.

You cant hoop at all:mjlol: weak as fukk :russ: