Breaking: Tyson Fury & Anthony Joshua have signed a two-fight deal - UPDATE: Fight is OFF!!!

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
If fury boxes like he did against wlad he wins, if he fights like he did in wilder 2 then he can possibly lose. Joshua throws sharp punches.

On your second point, also depends on how much bytch remains in AJ following how he got touched up in Ruiz 1. 6ft9 Fury coming at him like the wilder rematch . . . . . .:damn:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
On your second point, also depends on how much bytch remains in AJ following how he got touched up in Ruiz 1. 6ft9 Fury coming at him like the wilder rematch . . . . . .:damn:
Joshua is good in close, fury not so much. Fury smothers his own punches up close.

Fury needs to box.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Fury is gonna clean up this fukking fraud :mjlol:

He just needs to lay off the beers and he'll be fine...

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Joshua is good in close, fury not so much. Fury smothers his own punches up close.

Fury needs to box.

You're not wrong but I would not be surprised if AJ is caught like a rabbit in headlights. I cant recall AJ getting pressured early on in a fight

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
You're not wrong but I would not be surprised if AJ is caught like a rabbit in headlights. I cant recall AJ getting pressured early on in a fight
I’m assuming u thinking of what happened in the Ruiz fight, that was a fluke.

If fury does decide to exchange AJ will get the better of the exchange, trust.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is there a rematch? :dahell:

I don't remember the first one being competitive or really that exciting.

UFC is one it's last legs, Adesanya couldn't be the new "double champ" star, Kevin Holland is a journey man at best after promoting him all week, there's nobody for Usman to fight at 155, so they putting in Masvidal to see what hype is left off his name but it's not much to be honest

They changed the way the UFC is promoted when they created Mcgregor, and it's damaged the brand, and mma in general. Because they are trying to force people to become stars, Adesanya moving up to light heavyweight made zero sense, but Dana needed it to hype the Jon Jones fight, into a "mega fight" because ESPN probably calling him talking about what the fukk is going on.

I mean they bigging up Khabib name calling him the GOAT, but he can't move up one weight class and fight Usman, its that type of bullshyt I'm talking about

I mean ten years ago there were many mma promotions fighters could come up in and get experience before coming to the UFC, now those organizations no longer exist, if ESPN wasn't dumb enough to pay UFC up front in their deal, UFC would be out of business right now, but they got their money up front and ESPN has take on all losses until the contract is up.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Styles make fights. Fury would be favoured but it wouldn't be as easy as he had it with Wilder. He will get hit earlier and more often. Personally I think fury knows he has his work cut out for him.
He almost got knocked out by Wilder. But I see him coasting to a decision.