Brees the GAWD slams Roger the lying coward Goodell

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
The New Orleans Saints quarterback said Goodell's ability to serve as "judge, jury and executioner" has been a "black eye" for the NFL.

"I think we would all agree that he definitely has too much power," Brees told SI.com. "He is judge, jury and executioner when it comes to all the discipline. I'm not going to trust any league-led investigation when it comes to anything. It's not transparent."

At times, I feel like there is a desired conclusion or agenda that they have in mind and that may prevent the absolute truth from being told or the absolute facts from being presented,” Brees said. “At the end of the day, we as the public, we as players, don’t ever get to really see that. We don’t get to see those facts, those truths and those things. That’s the unfortunate part of this whole thing.”

"I think this was an issue again where the commissioner's authority was challenged and the league is gonna do whatever they can to make sure they know that he is in position to make these types of unilateral decisions, and there's nothing anybody can do about it."

Brees takes aim at Goodell after Brady ruling
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...t-any-nfl-investigation-led-by-roger-goodell/

Breezy always speaking the truth :blessed:
dpblsm.jpg.gif

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Goodell

to this day these signs stay up in NOLA businesses :wow:

goodell.jpg

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They ever investigate that alleged pyramid scheme he was apart of?

They actually deliver the supplements as advertised so there's nothing illegal about it, even thought it IS a pyramid scheme lol