Breh at this point is there any question about Beyoncé being the female GOAT

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

triple-h-gif-12.gif

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
Shes had the GOAT marketing team behind her from the beginning and has had industry contacts since she was a child. Shes not the goat. Musically shes sub par. Vocally shes sub par. Shes a glorified karaoke singer who can dance somewhat ok for a popstar. She jumos on trends just like jay z to stay relevant. She cant hold a candle to people like whitney, sade, amy winehouse etc.

HonoredOne

Back on hiatus
Supporter
Daps
One of the GOAT performers no question about it. Definitely getting tickets for me and my girl if she ever comes to Seattle after seeing her perform for the first time this morning, did a 2 hour set and was able to still killed it with Love on top. :wow:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Seeing the way her performance had these cacs pressed on Twitter, I'm now thoroughly convinced she's the GOAT. And I'm not even a fan of her music. Scrolled through the #BeyChella hastag during her set (cause it was trending #1) and the number of salty cacs in there was off the charts. Cacs only get this mad when they REALLY feel threatened and inadequate.

She's a genuinely good performer though and actually has the talent/vocals to back up her hype. I can't remember the last time a black female artist was this good at showmanship since early Janet Jackson who, knowing her voice was lacking at least had the good sense to realize she needed to put on a good show to make up for it.

Last edited: