Breh buys his girl a fake Chanel bag....she goes off !!!

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I once got a fake louis vutton wallet
it was beautiful and a perfect size, like a little wider than normal.
paid 20$ for it, was well worth it
Really didn't care that it was fake
Not knocking on your or anything, but what exactly made it worth it vs any other $20 wallet?

I'm just trying to understand the mindset of people who'd knowingly rock fake products.. I'm guessing for appearances?

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Here is the thing. Is she ridiculous for going off and crying? Probably. But dude is lame for buying a fake bag and trying to pass it off as real. If you can't afford the real thing, don't even try to lie. Just don't even buy it. Gift her something that you can afford and she would have appreciated it. According to her she wasn't even asking him for a Chanel bag. He probably wanted to show people that he can buy his girl nice shiit and now looks like a clown.

Live within your means fellas

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Not knocking on your or anything, but what exactly made it worth it vs any other $20 wallet?

I'm just trying to understand the mindset of people who'd knowingly rock fake products.. I'm guessing for appearances?

it was beautiful and a perfect size
if it wasn't a fake but just some no-name wallmart brand I still would have bought it and loved it equally

cdafe3a5c84047ed12166e9fd5730a95.jpg

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wants to embarrass him

She spells "embarrass " wrong

Embarrassed herself lol

Seriously though dude why you trying to buy her a bag you can't afford?

I would leave her for making it public though

I’ve never understood the appeal of purses and handbags. People are really lost out here. Principles all messed up

“And baby girl, what does it matter where your purse from?
Your hair done, your nails did, your ass fat, but you're dumb”

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’ve never understood the appeal of purses and handbags. People are really lost out here. Principles all messed up
So true. There really is no male equivalent. For guys, we typically get more utility from an item the more money we spend on it. A more expensive car, or game system typically goes faster or renders images better. But a $10,000 purse does not give more utility than a $300 one.:francis:

Even if we compared clothing items like suits, it’s the the same loss for women . A better, more expensive suit may genuinely net you you better job or entrance into better business circles. In stark contrast to males, a better purse does not result in a better job for women. (it may actually harm them due to female jealousy). You could argue that purses attract men, but men typically don’t care what kinda purse a woman has, as long as it ain’t a (literal) trash bag.:yeshrug: