Breh Gets MEDEVAC'd Out Friend Zone By Comedian, Miami PAWG Left in Shambles

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get that the definition of a PAWG has been broadened on this site over the years, but C'mon :childplease:

Also, he can't find a better date than that in Miami?
She might have a fat ass though, you don’t know. Even if everything else on her is fat… by definition that’s a pawg

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
-People really incapable of just watching shyt & laughing huh? Talking about "The actors" & "plants" like it really matters. Y'all probably watch movies & try to point out stunt doubles huh?
Authenticity makes for a greater effect, but I don't understand the point of breaking the fourth wall in your own mind in the middle of the performance

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
-People really incapable of just watching shyt & laughing huh? Talking about "The actors" & "plants" like it really matters. Y'all probably watch movies & try to point out stunt doubles huh?

Everyone knows the deal about movies....going to this length with standup is different especially when the comedian is trying to portray this as real. I guarantee he'd never admit all these people are paid actors. I'd be interested to see what veteran comics think about all this.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I hope you don't think I'm going to argue about this? You don't like it out me in ignore lol.

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
Most working comics ain't tryna spend any extra money on plants :skip:
I gotta imagine that would be frowned upon in the comic community in general, that's some hack shyt:skip:
Coli just can't admit that the Punjabreh is good at his craft:skip:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Please don't tell me half these crowd working videos are staged. I been having stand-ups pop up on my home page but the crowd working just started showing up recently and I really be fukin with them hoes. It's like when when you hear somebody cold freestyle off the dome on a nasty ass beat
What’s worse is sometimes on IG it’s a comedian using a laugh track and they actually aren’t even on state performing :dead:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Please don't tell me half these crowd working videos are staged. I been having stand-ups pop up on my home page but the crowd working just started showing up recently and I really be fukin with them hoes. It's like when when you hear somebody cold freestyle off the dome on a nasty ass beat
I had no idea either until I seen Andrew Schulz roast a couple during a show, then later seen him post a clip of the same couple, same jokes but they were all wearing a different outfit on social media. Must've been from a different show/night.

Can't lie, that shyt really caught me by surprise.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
He has a point if they are friends why aren’t they splitting that bill? Lol she looked heated. She will probably hit on him now as well.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
What’s worse is sometimes on IG it’s a comedian using a laugh track and they actually aren’t even on state performing :dead:

I had no idea either until I seen Andrew Schulz roast a couple during a show, then later seen him post a clip of the same couple, same jokes but they were all wearing a different outfit on social media. Must've been from a different show/night.

Can't lie, that shyt really caught me by surprise.
I should've never came in this thread :mjcry:andrew was my guy too