Breh gets surrounded for a beating...His brother TATU saves the day at last minute.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
IF my friend don't help like this I don't want em :pachaha:

Those hyenas going for his balls which is their tactic..they go for genitals and like to eat the ass .

The face on RED was sheer panic

Tatu is looking for a bit.like :beli:

"Look at this mofo here how he get caught up.in this shyt again?"

But he see RED tryna hold it down and he ain't screaming like a bytch so he decides to run in

Afterwards RED shows his appreciation :wow:

Sidenotes them bytch ass hyena got a strong ass bite force as an adult can bite and eat bones of their prey. And they gone for the genitals ad mentioned before ..would suck to get caught by them..atleast Lions try to suffocate you..they rarely like to eat prey alive they try to avoid it as it takes more energy to eat a struggling alive prey.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
three-days-three.gif

:salute:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Hyenas are tactical as fukk. They jump in for the bite each time the lion is frustrated enough to pounce at one of them. They did it over and over until the lion got tired and sad fukk it let me just sit here for a bit and do nothing :mjlol:
He was protected his bollocks by sitting down

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those hyenas going for his balls which is their tactic..they go for genitals and like to eat the ass .

I’m wondering if that’s why the lion would at times sit back…was he merely catching his breath or was he looking to protect that region?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
IF my friend don't help like this I don't want em :pachaha:

The face on RED was sheer panic

Tatu is looking for a bit.like :beli:

"Look at this mofo here how he get caught up.in this shyt again?"

But he see RED tryna hold it down and he ain't screaming like a bytch so he decides to run in

Afterwards RED shows his appreciation :wow:

Sidenotes them bytch ass hyena got a strong ass bite force as an adult can bite and eat bones of their prey. And they gone for the genitals ad mentioned before ..would suck to get caught by them..atleast Lions try to suffocate you..they rarely like to eat prey alive they try to avoid it as it takes more energy to eat a struggling alive prey.

bruh this all you watch? :pachaha: