Breh I Work With Who's In The Army Says White Guys Call Him The N-Word

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Since the majority of people in the army are white males, he told me that these dudes get over confident and cocky. They use the word nikka and claim not to be racist because they didn't use it with an "ER" at the end.

He said a lot of brothers join the army because they are in bad situations and really need the money, so they won't risk getting kicked out because they kicked a racist white dude's ass. Plus it's majority white dudes, so they would all team up on you.

He also told me that these motherfukkas be getting cocky af. A 5'4 scrawny white dude would say he can kick your ass to your face. Breh is from Trenton and says he's never heard the word nikka so much.

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps

91c253943a654f1667043af3d3acae06e31035c.gif

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Sounds like that episode of Atlanta. "Does he ever say nikka in front of you?" "Hell no! I'd whoop his ass for that!"

For real though, the Tea Party unleashed this country's hidden racist attitudes. People don't even give a fukk about showing it now. :francis:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Sounds like that episode of Atlanta. "Does he ever say nikka in front of you?" "Hell no! I'd whoop his ass for that!"

For real though, Obama getting elected and not being a fukk up unleashed this country's hidden racist attitudes. People don't even give a fukk about showing it now. :francis:

Fixed.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
That's their disgusting nature, they've always been like that, the truth is we're regressing to what was a dacades ago. Soon they're going to swear at you with racist offenses in your face and getting away with it.

Fool is the black man who is still surprised, who is awake knows that all other races think of us this way. Still, there's always the c00n and wenchs to lick their asses :pacspit:

Daps
Racism has permeated through every facet of life in America including the military. The military is the exact microcosm of American racism. The epitome of the Good Ole Boys Club.

I did 6 yrs and got the fukk out with my benefits. I never got in trouble. No Article 15 no nothing. I was targeted because they were intimidated by me being a lower rank and being unapologetically black. I had no fear. I was just smart enough to get out when I did because they were planning to kick me out if I reenlisted.

Thats why Im :martin: at the Kaepernick situation. He is being blackballed because they saying he disrespected the flag and the military. :mindblown: How? As if the military is a homogenous brotherhood. Fukk no. Them cacs is racist azz hell in the military and sabotage young black men careers.

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps

For real though, the Tea Party unleashed this country's hidden racist attitudes. People don't even give a fukk about showing it now. :francis:
Then I guess their needs to be an increase of arse whoppings, it sounds like?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Since the majority of people in the army are white males, he told me that these dudes get over confident and cocky. They use the word nikka and claim not to be racist because they didn't use it with an "ER" at the end.

He said a lot of brothers join the army because they are in bad situations and really need the money, so they won't risk getting kicked out because they kicked a racist white dude's ass. Plus it's majority white dudes, so they would all team up on you.

He also told me that these motherfukkas be getting cocky af. A 5'4 scrawny white dude would say he can kick your ass to your face. Breh is from Trenton and says he's never heard the word nikka so much.

Sounds like your boy's heart pumps Kool Aid and they smell the bytch in him. :dame:

I did 8 years with no CAC issues.

Friendly fire happens all the time BTW. :mjpls:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:dame: I did 9 years and no cac ever called me or anyone around me that.

Your boy sound weak and permanently in that sunken place. Trying to mingle with cacs. Only time we mingled with them was for training or work. Unless they wanted to come hang around our shyt and drink liquor. But they would be on cautionary status.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
while the military is mostly hardline conservative and is considerably made up of incompetent man-children, outright explicit racism is a very rare occurrence :yeshrug:

Not only is the fraternal concept of the military a real thing (you walk away with lifelong friends and experiences), but the military is very much a modern day organization with HR, Internal Affairs (IG), Legal, etc so you have weapons against fukkery behavior like racism.