Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
954/Broward County, FL stand up!
y'all rockin it and painting walls @skeetsinternal style :pachaha:

Father Busted Cooking Crack In Kitchen While His 10 Children Were Present
A Florida man was arrested while cooking crack cocaine in his home while his 10 kids were present according to Local 10 News:

Lawayne Bostick, 33, was charged after police discovered crack cocaine, cocaine and other drug paraphernalia within reach of the children in his home.

Police were serving a search warrant on probable cause when they found bags of uncut cocaine, Xanax bars and crack cocaine in a bedroom.

In the kitchen, the search turned up a silver fork used to cook crack cocaine, along with a glass bowl and plastic bag with cocaine.

As the glass bowl was on the kitchen stove and in reach of children, Bostick was charged with child abuse. Bostick, who has 10 children with another one on the way, told police that he is unemployed and makes a living selling drugs

4816456-4218318050-LRfQj.gif

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:lolbron:He ain't unemployed if he selling.
:wow:He wrong for cooking in front of the kids. Ol dude should have took that shyt to a warehouse or shed

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
nikka needed some cameras and a Peppa Pig movie for them chilluns

:sas2:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I aint with the shot, but out your own house, fam?:stopitslime:What if folks run up in your shyt like Carl Johnson and you got kids everywhere?

10 kids at 33. Selling crack and other shyt to feed em:snoop:What a loser.