• Yes

Votes: 27 93.1%

• Total voters

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In the OP I clarified saying she questioned brehettes too.

What she says was a valid statement.

I hear you but it sounds like a click bait title. There's no need to clarify her tweet to add "brehettes too" when the original tweet never mentioned a gender. No one brought up genders but you. How you clarifying what's not there beloved?

:gucci:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I hear you but it sounds like a click bait title. There's no need to clarify her tweet to add "brehettes too" when the original tweet never mentioned a gender. No one brought up genders but you. How you clarifying what's not there beloved?

:gucci:

I clearly stated she questioned brehettes too and made everyone accountable. If I didn't clarify at all and just posted the tweet that's a different story.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
When I was in my wild days, my preference wasn’t race, it was availability :mjlol:

POF would have you getting topped off by a 35 year old black single mother of two and then inviting over a white chubby 19 year old in the same weekend :dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
She’s absolutely right. It IS weird and in cases with Black people only dating white its fukking dangerous.

Anybody who wants to debate this hates blackness. PERIOD

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
sigmund-aI4RJ--Mw4I-unsplash.jpg

wow, glad she brought this brand new topic to the table....

see you next week when a new bird on twitter says the same thing for easy points and we discuss this again.