Brehette talks about Dominicans, immigrants and, how they treat AA in America

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Now I don't agree with her on all her points but, I see what she's talking about when she says foreigners come here and look down on us.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I'm from NY so a lot of Dominicans and Puerto Rican's embrace their African roots, so I can't say I've experienced anything like that. My friends in Florida say shyt is different down there though.
I'm from NY as well and there are some that do, but there a ton that dont. They very subtle with it.

Florida is extremely racist, and they very blatant with it (especially those fukking Cubans)

Black Haven

Daps
And also dikkride the fukk out our culture and looking to us for help when whitey starts flexing on them.
I've never understood this. You consider us dysfunctional trash but, use our lingo and, clothing style? :francis: btw this doesn't pertain to all foreigners because many of y'all are cool peeps.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I've never understood this. You consider us dysfunctional trash but, use our lingo and, clothing style? :francis: btw this doesn't pertain to all foreigners because many of y'all are cool peeps.
After cacs and the influence we had on them, I stopped thinking about, it's beyond logic.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well this will not be a problem much longer if Trump and Bannon have their way, because they hate immigrants.

Black Haven

Daps
Well this will not be a problem much longer if Trump and Bannon have their way, because they hate immigrants.
:whoa: let me set this straight. I'm not in agreement with Trump or the way he's handling immigration. I believe everyone deserves a chance in this country especially immigrants escaping poverty and war torn countries. My only issue is when some of them come here and, look down on us with arrogance, that's all.:hubie:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I'm from NY so a lot of Dominicans and Puerto Rican's embrace their African roots, so I can't say I've experienced anything like that. My friends in Florida say shyt is different down there though.

In Florida it's crazy.