Brehette tries to rent her house out but it has a Hoodrat problem

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
One of the main reasons you should have a property management team so you don't have to deal with this yourself. Also it's best to gather as much info on your tenant as possible before they sign a lease. Their credit history, any arrest records, education level, etc. It can be harsh but you gotta protect your property and pockets.
Single moms are a no go off top. Reason why people with vouchers are having a hard time finding places that will rent to them is because of hoodrat bytches like this.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
They both hoodrats, one just owned the place.

Ain’t a lick of conflict resolution skills in that household. :lolbron:

If I were the folks viewing that apartment and the landlord was acting this unprofessional I would have walked right out that bytch on some:dahell::camby:

Just seeing her dressed in her morning robe and crocs would’ve been enough for me to dip.
:dead: Y’all took me out this morning

On God, this is hilarious.
At this point, real life is proving funnier than Boondocks

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
My uncle used to rent out his house and I remember when me and my dad went to help him clean it up after the last tenants he had in there they literally TRASHED it, like we had to replace so much stuff and he said he did regular inspections so we’re assuming they trashed it when he evicted them.

We were already going to redo the floors, remodel the kitchen, paint etc but we didn’t expect it to look like that. Never saw my uncle so upset. He only rents it to my cousin (his son) and his wife and kids now.
Being a landlord is a gamble. But the number one rule is to be hard on everyone because these motherfukkaz will take you for a sucka otherwise.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
One of the main reasons you should have a property management team so you don't have to deal with this yourself. Also it's best to gather as much info on your tenant as possible before they sign a lease. Their credit history, any arrest records, education level, etc. It can be harsh but you gotta protect your property and pockets.

I learned this the hard way :francis:.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I learned this the hard way :francis:.
Same here. I think I posted a story about how I ended up having to install cameras in the place but it was too little too late at that point. Fools turned that place into a trap house and the FBI almost got at me thinking I was aware of the shyt going down there. Never again. :mjcry: