Brehettes, Do You Purposely Start Arguments With Ya Man Because You're Bored?

HE_Pennypacker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
How you shut it down?

Quick example, we're driving around one day
Me: Are you hungry?
Her: I don't knooooowww
Me: that's not an answer. I'm pulling over to get some food, make your mind up
Her: I don't knoooowww *in that whiney ass voice*
Me: we're here. What is it gonna be?
Her: *sulking*
Me: you can sit here sulking all you want. I'm going to get food, I don't time for that childish shyt.
-silence for like 30sec before I open the car door to get out-
Her: okay I'm sorry, I'm coming with.

Later on she goes "wow, you didn't play that shyt at all."

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Quick example, we're driving around one day
Me: Are you hungry?
Her: I don't knooooowww
Me: that's not an answer. I'm pulling over to get some food, make your mind up
Her: I don't knoooowww *in that whiney ass voice*
Me: we're here. What is it gonna be?
Her: *sulking*
Me: you can sit here sulking all you want. I'm going to get food, I don't time for that childish shyt.
-silence for like 30sec before I open the car door to get out-
Her: okay I'm sorry, I'm coming with.

Later on she goes "wow, you didn't play that shyt at all."
That's not her trying to start an argument though, just her being whiny and indecisive.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Instagram-fab1cb.png
wait-why-are-you-mad-at-him-now-ildk-girl-2504841.png

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Yeah, what the fukk is up with this?!?!?!?! Where does this come from and why is it real? shyt drove me insane before. Start a damn argument for nothing, I'm trying to make beats, read a book, smoke some damn weed. I remember catching hell when I worked landscaping sometimes...for a FOUND reason.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I am sure both sexes do this....I see men use their girls as an emotional whipping boy too, baiting them into arguments, etc. It's attempted with me, I am a better debater, more intelligent, more calculated, and I read people better, also have a deep cruel streak, (that is mostly held in check) as a result of analyzing people. Whereas they don't really understand what motivates me, and therefore my strengths and weaknesses, I understand theirs. So, I know where to hit, if I want to. I often don't engage, and tell them so, esp. if it's via text.

About a month ago, a girl I go out with sometimes, did something similar. We go to see a movie, which is rare I go with anyone to a movie, solo movies is a passion of mine, and other people interfere, as was the case here. After the movie, we are walking out, and I am talking about various points of critique about the movie, and she is like seething because I didn't take my trash out of the theater and throw it away, which consisted of a box of candy, and a small drink. I said 'Oh, I honestly do that all the time, and I don't mean it as disrespect or condescending the people who work there, it is a bad habit', she's just going on about how could I do that, and how can I talk about the underclass and other social issues, I just said 'Thanks for coming, goodnight', and went on my way and she eventually followed me, apologizing, and she calmed down.