Brehs and Brehettes, how did you come up with your name?

BoogieDown23

MY SON HAS COOKIES!
Daps
Reppin
The Boogiedown Bronx :blessed:
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3.jpg

bronx-neighborhood-map.png

The 23 stands for the day I was born

Edit: Big ass pictures wtf

Last edited:

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I got called a passive aggressive bytch by one of Tariq Nasheeds foster kids.........so I passive aggressively picked a passive aggressive name. I'm thinking about changing it to KingKongConsciousness in honor of the man in my avi.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I've explain it before on here the name has various meanings: Sometimes you dont pick your name, your name picks you.

• One it pertains to my mindset and how i maneuver - Online & IRL with the good attribute to lead along with a zero tolerance. And i don't have to be in any "high position" to make noise. You just going to to feel it if need be.

• It started based on the premise i'm a martial arts movie buff. been rocking with the genre since 3. Also as it pertains to that, im a collector from Shaw Brothers to Tony Jaa. I think originally this was around the time The RZA came out with the movie "Man With The Iron Fist"

• I - I , R- Reign, O- Over, Negativity. Could mean something else also given how offended individuals get uptight when i give them facts. Im not going to magnify that statement , gave y'all more than enough.

Last edited:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Self explanatory...all 4rin everything. Whip, chick, you name it...at least that's the goal :russ:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I'm a supreme leader

Sohh alwayst banned me and I always came back thus reincarnation, shortened it to reincar, and I'm always known for my scarves so reinscarf