Brehs convince me not to fukk up my life over this young tenderoni

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
This lil demon that works with me is basically asking me to sleep with her. But a) I'm engaged and b) I'm worried that with the wrong words this girl can get me fired or worse...and this isn't just a job its my fukking career. I don't fukk with random women like that in the first place but this girl is baddd. She's 22 so its no :sitdown: shyt. But I'm a manager and technically she's a subordinate so that's an automatic no-no. Not to mention I have a great relationship but my lady is working across the country currently so for the past few months I been dry dikk :snoop:

She keeps touching me on my chest and telling me she's going to be alone on the weekends and shyt, this has been going on for the past month and I'm really trying to fight temptation but damn no pics for you but this girl look like Kyla Pratt and she draggin a wagon :banderas:

Like, the logical side of me knows there's nothing good that can come out of this but its been tough trying to resist. I've always laughed at dumbasses that let their dikk ruin their life but shyt now I kinda get it. Not to mention this would be my last chance to hit something else before I get married:jbhmm:

Man can someone with some sense please talk me out of this and tell me how stupid I am before I fukk up

@Reinscarf maybe? @At30wecashout you seem like you have some sense, help me breh
@yungyogurt I need sage advice :wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
This lil demon that works with me is basically asking me to sleep with her. But a) I'm engaged and b) I'm worried that with the wrong words this girl can get me fired or worse...and this isn't just a job its my fukking career. I don't fukk with random women like that in the first place but this girl is baddd. She's 22 so its no :sitdown: shyt. But I'm a manager and technically she's a subordinate so that's an automatic no-no. Not to mention I have a great relationship but my lady is working across the country currently so for the past few months I been dry dikk :snoop:

She keeps touching me on my chest and telling me she's going to be alone on the weekends and shyt, this has been going on for the past month and I'm really trying to fight temptation but damn no pics for you but this girl look like Kyla Pratt and she draggin a wagon :banderas:

Like, the logical side of me knows there's nothing good that can come out of this but its been tough trying to resist. I've always laughed at dumbasses that let their dikk ruin their life but shyt now I kinda get it. Not to mention this would be my last chance to hit something else before I get married:jbhmm:

Man can someone with some sense please talk me out of this and tell me how stupid I am before I fukk up

@Reinscarf maybe? @At30wecashout you seem like you have some sense, help me breh
:what:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Engaged.
Manager vs Employee with you on the throne.
Co-worker sex.
Career job.

You done listed all the unmarked mines in that field and you still asking brehs if you should trapeze across that shyt or not, man? Dude, go jerk off until your dikk puts out a restraining order against you and leave that shyt alone. Just hitting this shyt alone gives her enough leverage to slowly manipulate you into....whatever the fukk there is for her to gain by doing that shyt, but she more than likely will since she rubbing up on you in your senior role, breh.

The fact that she pretty much coaxing you into that shyt has me thinking she got enough gall, smarts to twist your arm the other way on some other shyt, man. Plus, if you was about that creeping life, you'd be in here making a thread talking about how you done smashed ol' girl instead of waiting for counter productive reasons why you should.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC

You just need to get laid breh. Buy a plane ticket and go see your lady for the weekend. Nothing good will come of this.