Brehs #GMB Looking Like The Wave For Me But Different Reasons

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
My growing disdain for marriage has nothing to with infidelity. I’ve cheated, been cheated on, did swinging, tricked, etc. I’m #JBO but my growing resistance to marriage is because I don’t care to be with any woman long-term for anything anymore.

Definitely don’t want to reward a bytch when I inevitably get bored with her and decide to move on.

It’s been over a year with my current and she’s a burden, clingy and annoying. I wish she cheat sometimes just so I can put her out as the good guy.

When I decide to fukk another woman, it isn’t a priority right now, I refuse to be stealth about it. I’m grown and don’t mind a woman leaving me. It’s complicated without marriage so imagine putting legalities into the mix and having my livelihood put into the hands of someone who didn’t give me a damn thing and I’m contributing to their salary.

fukk that, jack!

Vert1

Rookie
Daps
Getty-Images-print-ads-v23100.jpg

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you're mgtow. Nothing wrong with that breh, focus on yourself and goals. Women tend to kill dreams and drain time and money

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s mgtow?

Pretty much dudes not focusing on women and focusing on themselves. Instead of going to work to afford that new whip to impress a woman, you put in work in yourself and whatever dreams you may have.

Stands for men going there own way and some dudes and most women don't like it

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps

Pretty much dudes not focusing on women and focusing on themselves. Instead of going to work to afford that new whip to impress a woman, you put in work in yourself and whatever dreams you may have.

Stands for men going there own way and some dudes and most women don't like it

That’s me right now in life.