Brehs, How Do I Talk to Women on Tinder?

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
I matched with an 18 year old white girl a few days ago. We started chatting with each other and things were pretty average. I mean, she was an absolute pain to communicate with (took hours to respond to texts, just a boring ass individual), but it wasn't straight "fukk this bytch [unmatch]" territory.

Now here's where I should've went with my gut instead of my brain: I asked her what college she went to, and she said that she's still a senior in High School. I respond with "You're still in high school:blink:? Is this conversation even legal:laff:? JK lol."

Next thing I know, I get hit with a mean ass unmatch. Like, breh:gucci:, I put in 3 days of effort all for nothing:mjcry:.

I really thought that maybe I'd get to meet and at least attempt to get lucky. She's thick and on the gymnastics team, too.

Was this on me or nah?

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
sub-buzz-15468-1481319699-1.jpg

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Majority of men won't eat on Tinder :yeshrug:. Those who can will have a surplus of women . The most basic woman on Tinder got men above her league want to use her for a nut so the competition is stiff but Remember, most women don't really have options like that, their p*ssy do so they do get tired of being used for just that.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Lol

First of all it's normal if she takes hours to respond, you should do the same breh. Be busy for real.

Second of all don't try to have whole ass conversation on it, this is a dating app not a talking one. The goal should always be to go towards a date rather quickly. So you gotta switch up towards another app (snapchat, whatsapp, messenger, real number etc) asap

Third don't do too much

4th the new tinder algorithm fukked the game up. I used to have ~5 matchs a day and now I' m struggling to have one. They fukked up their own shyt smh

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
fukk tinder.

Used to hang out with these two girls from my college when I would be out with my roommate.

Both girls had hundreds of matches on tinder.
Not even that good looking where they deserved the numbers
Literally 70 messages deep with a bunch of dudes trying their hardest to get these girls attention

Then they had dudes snapping and messaging them

You know what these two girls said??

They have no one to talk to or those guys aren't interesting enough or only wanted one thing

And you know what's really wild?

My roommate and I hooked up with them chicks.
Just some regular dudes who didn't plan on it but we all ended up hooking up meanwhile 100s of dudes at home hoping they can get a chance

Meanwhile there was nothing special about them at all.

Talking about the guys hitting them up not interesting enough meanwhile there nothing special about them

That's literally 70 percent of the women on tinder too

fukk tinder..