Brehs, I just got the books for my last semester at University...

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
It took me so damn long, but I can finally tell mama I made it :mjcry:

DpyPMcL.jpg

JpPJl2w.jpg

R3EPgLQ.jpg

Still waiting on another shipment, but I'm feeling blessed right now:blessed:

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm majoring in history and getting a minor in Af-Am studies. Also got an internship this semester in the library archives which should be a good way to network with other serious researchers. You can be successful in any field if you know how to talk to people and work hard. Conversely, you can get a degree in a seemingly promising field, but if your hearts not in it, why bother?

Aslo, no debt thanks to grants and some flow my aunt left me when she passed. :jawalrus:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
A Long Way Gone will make you cry about a boy soldier's humanity - dope selection. I read some of these selections for leisure. Please keep that Elements of Style in pristine condition as you will(or should) use it throughout your professional life, especially with business writing. An attorney in HS (and mentor taught) me this and I use it to this day. The key to persuasion is effective communication and most Americans under age 40, particuarly Black Americans' emails read like prison penpal letters. Word processing software doesn't catch everything.
Good luck on this last hump. Cheat if you have to; that degree gives you access and it's more important than integrity, Asians are relentless with it :ufdup: OJT will give you the real experience instead of theory.

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
I'm majoring in history and getting a minor in Af-Am studies. Also got an internship this semester in the library archives which should be a good way to network with other serious researchers. You can be successful in any field if you know how to talk to people and work hard. Conversely, you can get a degree in a seemingly promising field, but if your hearts not in it, Whyte bother?

Aslo, no debt thanks to grants and some flow my aunt left me when she passed. :jawalrus:
Props breh! Salute to your commitment, focus, and achievements!

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
A Long Way Gone will make you cry about a boy soldier's humanity - dope selection. I read some of these selections for leisure. Please keep that Elements of Style in pristine condition as you will(or should) use it throughout your professional life, especially with business writing. An attorney in HS (and mentor taught) me this and I use it to this day. The key to persuasion is effective communication and most Americans under age 40, particuarly Black Americans' emails read like prison penpal letters. Word processing software doesn't catch everything.
Good luck on this last hump. Cheat if you have to; that degree gives you access and it's more important than integrity, Asians are relentless with it :ufdup: OJT will give you the real experience instead of theory.
Thank you for the advice and encouragement. It means a lot:salute: