BREHS,IF YOU WANT TO THROW THE D SERIOUSLY YOU NEED CARDIO!

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes,young uns,that's the truth! I know you all want to look like this:
rock-blog-jpg_191145-do-you-think-studios-do-enough-to-prevent-leaks.jpeg

Obviously,10 k runs and serious cardio will interfere with the program. Honestly you won't get like this,but more like this,especially if you have a good lifting program:
roy-jones-trunks-hands-on-side.jpg

Leaner,ripped with good muscle tone-(please let's not get lost in RJJ's recent disasters!). You'll also have the cardiovascular stamina and equally important rhythmic deep breath control crucial in nut control to destroy the p ussy-trust me!
If you're new to it ,you'll amaze yourself with your stamina.Look,mofos!
135996417_672364.jpg

A runner buddy of mine did this a few years back. If she insists you keep it covered,you can last for 2 hours.
Who wants to incorporate cardio and/or bodyweight workouts like pressups in their exercise routine? Get real stamina!!

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
The fukk I wanna last for 2 hours, when we can make magic happen for both of us in 20 minutes :dahell:

Cardio is good/important/healthy and underrated in the bodybuilding/powerlifting community. But I got shyt to do, I dont even want to be in it for 2 hours, thats too much friction breh.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk I wanna last for 2 hours, when we can make magic happen for both of us in 20 minutes :dahell:

Cardio is good/important/healthy and underrated in the bodybuilding/powerlifting community. But I got shyt to do, I dont even want to be in it for 2 hours, thats too much friction breh.
Yes,but you'd be surprised how she comes again and again and again.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the thing dudes. Extended d throwing is like a good workout. You're tired and energised at the same time-just like a 10 k your system is swimming in endorphins and adrenalin,and you're floating on a natural high. The woman is exhausted of course but can keep lubricating indefinitely after a certain period.
Its dehydrating and don't go beyond a half hour if she's still new to extended fcuking. She'll feel dizzy and may even puke. She'll have the same blood chemicals swirling in her system as you and her female brain will be inclined to think its love.

semtex

:)
Daps
Strong abs help control yo nutt.

Btw the rock and RJJ in those pics likely have the same body fat percentage so it's a kinda dumb comparison

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps

Seriously that friction feels like you're rubbing the skin off the inside of your vagina after awhile. Literally feels like an Indian rug burn even with good lube. Plus the skin between your butt and your vagina is fragile and gets tiny tears from rough sexthat sting when continued bodily fluid gets on it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
If a bytch can handle me.for 2 hours give her ass a trophy :whew:

10-20 min relationship sex :takedat:

When yall gotta be somewhere but u watching her get dressed like :lupe:

You look at her like :shaq:

She like :rudy:

You like quicky :sadcam:

She like :usure:

The end yall like :ahh:

Then at the party or whatever yall look at each other like :lolbron:

Damn u described this shyt to a tee

This was my shyt in college

Sending chicks to class with their hair all disheveled :blessed:

"Dude where the hell did you guys come from" :manny: :shaq:

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously that friction feels like you're rubbing the skin off the inside of your vagina after awhile. Literally feels like an Indian rug burn even with good lube. Plus the skin between your butt and your vagina is fragile and gets tiny tears from rough sexthat sting when continued bodily fluid gets on it.
No sweetie,not rough sex-extended sex lasting up to 2 hours. Major difference. You're the only chick on this thread;give us your experience. Weren't the orgasms faster and harder after a while? If not tell us!

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
No sweetie,not rough sex-extended sex lasting up to 2 hours. Major difference. You're the only chick on this thread;give us your experience. Weren't the orgasms faster and harder after a while? If not tell us!
Coming from someone who has only slept with the same man for 5 years, I didn't know people were having slow sex for 2 hours? maybe rough sex is the wrong word. If you go hard and fast, that can rub the vagina raw after 30 minutes. It feels great, but afterwards when you have to use the rest room you're like :damn:.

But yeah the orgasms are faster and harder. I think the key is to remember that your girl isn't going to produce as much lube as she will in the beginning, even if she's very excited and orgasming a lot. Just be courteous and get some lube for the bedside in case she needs it. The orgasms will actually feel better for her though as you keep going.

Also the longer you go, the dirtier both you and her need to get, or will get. It can get pretty hot if you both know the right things to say, and that will really help with the orgasms. Also get a massager vibrator or something and use it on her in between the actual sex. I don't think 2 hours of continuous sex is possible without stopping and playing with each other or taking a break to talk dirty in between. Also DOGGY seriously for orgasms after she's been on top or you've been doing missionary for awhile. I don't think anything else feels better.

Cardio is important for stamina for both of you. Don't let her get lazy. There's nothing like being a girl on top and getting thigh cramps and your mouth getting parched and all you can think about is water during sex. Also it' a little weird when you're boyfriend gets that look in his eyes like he knows he should have kept up his long distance training and he starts panting over you. Keep some water by the bed and switch positions with who is taking the lead so you don't burn out and think you're on a treadmill instead of in the moment. Aim a fan at your bed or wherever you are too. i think cardio helps guys get better rhythm too, especially during doggy.

Sidenote: One of the worst things ever than rubbing your vagina raw after a lot of sex is accidental anal when you're having doggy style. It is the WORST pain ever. Anal can be a fun addition to sex when she's ready, but my god please ease into that shyt. Don't go so fast that you pull out too far from her vagina and go in too fast in her butt. This has happened several times to me and now I've got a fear it's going to happen everytime. I literally go from :noah: to :whoa: to :damn: panicking for him to slow the hell down. That anxiety :ld:

Last edited: