Brehs, Is the U.S. about to go to war with China?

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
We're going to war, that's for damn sure.

Friend of mine is an officer in the Army, just deployed with a huge shipment of tanks and other military equipment headed for eastern europe.

They've been there 2 weeks and they haven't even finished taking the vehicles off the boats:francis:

I bet your friend wouldn't appreciate you sharing this on here

xcvvux.jpg

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Friend of mine is an officer in the Army, just deployed with a huge shipment of tanks and other military equipment headed for eastern europe.

They've been there 2 weeks and they haven't even finished taking the vehicles off the boats:francis:

The Russians aren't going to attack NATO.

As far as China, this whole South China Sea oil/gas thing is a red herring, a distraction. This is all political maneuvering. China went to all the countries involved and offered to negotiate the usual way, providing a mutually beneficial deal but the US intervened and forced them to agree with talks only with the US present.

The confrontation and island building is a game of chicken to make the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, and Indonesia fold and ditch the US.

The choice is: They have to join the US and fight a war to stop the island construction or China will secure everything it wants by force and they will not share.

For example, the Philipines would get alot of the oil and gas reserves and fishing grounds and will get the Chinese to pay for it as well as sweetner of investments and access to Chinese market.

If they dont ditch the US they get nothing, because China will keep everything and the US cannot and will not provide tens of billions of dollars in investments that Duterte is seeking.

Duterte seems to want to ditch the US and take the deal, we will see if he survives.

Malaysia was pro-Chinese and said before they have no conflict, but were bullied into taking an anti-Chinese line.

Vietnam sees China as the traditional enemy and they hate China more than the US but they are playing both sides and seriously negotiating with the Chinese because a deal is in their interests. They are also more independent from the US.

To sum it up the South China Sea is about confronting the US and seducing away its vassals with a carrot and stick approach.

The US has weak cards to play, there is a short term window of technological superiority another - 10 years max. The Chinese are getting agressive because they know they can fight right now but it will be too costly.

In the early 2000's a war would have been a cakewalk for the US against China at sea and air just like Gulf War 1991.

Today it can hurt the US bad, probably wipe out 2/3 of the Pacific Fleet for horendous losses. Obama/Hillary's Pivot to Asia is about military encircling China and to leverage the naval routes of international trade. One Belt One Road is designed to counter this along with China spending hundreds of billions in tech, infrastructure, jobs in renewable energy.

In 10 years at current rate of technological growth China will be able to start wars. And agressively seek a war with the US because they are guaranteed to win near their territory no question about that.

We also won't be able to afford an empire of bases and the current level of military spending after the next financial crisis and the US Dollar goes from the world currency to just one of the major world currencies. It'll happen in our lifetimes.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Even my survivalist orientation can't save me from nuclear annihilation. :mjcry:

I have to move away from these goddamn metro areas. :mjcry:

I've given that some thought...

cities don't need to be hit. because as soon as resources stop flowing into cities, they begin breaking down.

Better to nuke the surrounding areas/farmland/towns/dam's

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
China is on the verge of breaking out of white supremacy, they're definitely not going to war with the US
What other countries would benefit from China breaking out of White Supremacy?

The Anglo elite is divided : some of them want to go to "war" with China; some others want "war" with Russia.
China it is I'm thinking.

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
We also won't be able to afford an empire of bases and the current level of military spending after the next financial crisis and the US Dollar goes from the world currency to just one of the major world currencies. It'll happen in our lifetimes.
And the next iteration of Asian interments nearly 100 years after the first go around. America the beautiful.:blessed:

Yea foreign governments reading this, start prowling every country in eastern europe just in case:skip:
I read that like :dwillhuh: it's public news worldwide. It's not like your dude is some Black Ops on a mission in the Baltic Sea or some shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Prince Georges County

I wouldn't say that means we are going to war, military is moving assets to many places. Not to mention we have bases in Europe already

Daps
Seems like war with Russia is more likely, although that's unlikely as well, but they already had a proxy war in Syria, and now Russia is establishing ties with the Taliban in Afghanistan.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let the cacs and China fight it out, we'll be good
Assuming there will be nuclear weapons used, no brother we will not be all good. In fact, no creature on this entire planet will be will be "good".

In regards to op, its certainly seems the US and China are headed towards war. War with China , has always been an objective for war hawks in Washington. We'll start to see more and more "news" legitimizing an eventual war with China and I doubt the majority of Americans will be conscious enough to see past the smoke screen. In the end we the people, will pay the ultimate price.