BREHS, it looks like Michael Jackson was ready to throw them hands at Eddie Murphy in '93!!!

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
So check this out I'm just reminiscing on the god like I do every Thursday. So, I come across a video most people don't know about. It's called "Whatzupwith you" Apparently this was on Eddie Murphy's third album and plays like a SNL video. I read that Michael liked the songs message and agreed to jump on the song and the accompanying music video. This was in 1993 so you know the god was under all kinds of pressure and shyt.

I don't know if Eddie was tryna play some funny shyt with Mike,
but B was seriously way too close and caught the ire of MJ. You caught the side eye Mike gave him ? :mjpls:

See the problem is MJ got people too comfortable around him because the soft voice but people seem to forget Michael was just a street dude form Gary . Michael didn't play that funny shyt :ufdup:

Eddie was seriously suspect in this to the point MJ had to give him the stop it slime look :stopitslime:

You see Mike pat his hair after Eddie was breathing on him? I don't know about you but when someone from the hood start to pat their head shyt about to pop:merchant:

Looked like Michael Was ready to throw hands by the end of the video BREHS.:sas1:

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
So check this out I'm just reminiscing on the god like I do every Thursday. So, I come across a video most people don't know about. It's called "Whatzupwith you" Apparently this was on Eddie Murphy's third album and plays like a SNL video. I read that Michael liked the songs message and agreed to jump on the song and the accompanying music video. This was in 1993 so you know the god was under all kinds of pressure and shyt.

I don't know if Eddie was tryna play some funny shyt with Mike,
but B was seriously way too close and caught the ire of MJ. You caught the side eye Mike gave him ? :mjpls:

See the problem is MJ got people too comfortable around him because the soft voice but people seem to forget Michael was just a street dude form Gary . Michael didn't play that funny shyt :ufdup:

Eddie was seriously suspect in this to the point MJ had to give him the stop it slime look :stopitslime:

You see Mike pat his hair after Eddie was breathing on him? I don't know about you but when someone from the hood start to pat their head shyt about to pop:merchant:

Looked like Michael Was ready to throw hands by the end of the video BREHS.:sas1:

Dap/repped :russ: :russ:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
512Za5tD1YL.jpg
Based on a true story. Mike gets busy:letyasoulglow: