Brehs, It's true. Time really does move faster when you get older

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I remember when I was still in high school thinking about graduating. It came so slowly to me; took forever. I'm not even talking about freshman year to senior year. I'm talking about 1st semester of senior year all the way to graduation day. It seemed like forever.

When I started college, every year seemed to blaze by. Maybe it was because of all the freedom and fun. 2008 quickly turned to 2012. I can barely recall events from 2009-2011 because my college career was filled with so much chaos, fun and memories but it went by so fast, I can barely remember those years.

When I left school, it really started to hit me then. As I started working, the weeks just flew by. When Friday would get here, I would always think to myself, "My God, It seemed like Monday was just yesterday". Its like your perception of time shifts when the shackles of school and parents are lifted and you become free to do as you please with your life. Its almost as if that decision and lifestyle of complete freedom causes time in our lives to speed up.

I'm 26. My life from 20 years old to now has literally just flew by. Old folks used to always tell me that when I was younger. Now I understand that its really true. Anyone else feel this way?

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Im 31. I was 21 just two days ago. I'll be 40 next week
240_F_76110438_oJElTobJVTnbdV8lpi3WpkHucfQ3Y5OC.jpg

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah it's cause we as adults basically anticipate 2 days: payday and weekends.

Yep you live for the weekend and that is it and thats why life flies so fast when in school you live for 2:20 pm or 3 pm and you would do your thing when you work you are living for the weekend.