Brehs Lamarcus Aldrige is a top 5 player in the playoffs (How sway??)

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
He murdered the rockets breh, shytting all over dwight :why:

And proceeded to get shut down by Tiago Splittaaaaaaa next round :why:

His O look good when hes been defended by garbage shytty, terrible post defenders like Terrence Jones (who was on him first 2 games against Houston, he never really went off like that after Asik and Dwight were covering him more) or Scrubaka.

But when he covered by great post defenders like Splitter and Marc Gasol we seen what happens.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

His O look good when hes been defended by garbage shytty, terrible post defenders like Terrence Jones (who was on him first 2 games against Houston, he never really went off like that after Asik and Dwight were covering him more) or Scrubaka.

But when he covered by great post defenders like Splitter and Marc Gasol we seen what happens.
Centers usually give Power Forwards issue on the Defensive end:sas2:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

He's giving Ibaka work, a 401k and a pension, and Serge aint no slouch defensively.

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
He's giving Ibaka work, a 401k and a pension, and Serge aint no slouch defensively.

Serge is an overrated defender and hes always been a terrible post defender. Nikka always gets lit up by half decent PFs in the post. Dirk made him his son in 2011 and went b2b in 2012. ZBo did too until Nick Collison started checking him. Then ZBo cooked him again in the post in 2013. Timmy was roasting him in the post in 2012. Even in 2014 near his last legs he was giving him some beatings. Anyways its a common theme. Ibaka isnt a great defender and hes always been terrible in the post (offensively and defensively). It gets exposed in the playoffs time and time again which is why OKC never has had a true reliable 3rd option in the playoffs since Harden left.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I love his game, he is fun to watch. He was beasting like this in the playoffs too. I think he just coasts through the season and doesn't waste that much energy. He is still very good in the season. I remember when there was a Kevin Love vs Aldridge debate for best PF

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I love his game, he is fun to watch. He was beasting like this in the playoffs too. I think he just coasts through the season and doesn't waste that much energy. He is still very good in the season. I remember when there was a Kevin Love vs Aldridge debate for best PF
Aldridge's game is mad chill. He hits his shots... couple of moves here and there.... Zen like focus in the playoffs :wow: