brehs, let’s talk nut control

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Being circumcised makes your head too sensitive, so unless you're using desensitizing spray, there's not a whole lot you can do. The desensitizing spray will affect her too, so :francis:

I do have some suggestions though.

- This is going to suck, but start using condoms if you're not using any. The sensation isn't the same for either of you and nothing compares to raw sex :ahh: , but it should help you last longer.

- This is frustrating for her, but stop right before you feel like you're going to nut. It's gonna be bad because you're going to need to stop right when it's getting good for her, but just talk to her before yawl fukk. Let her know you wanna last longer, so you're gonna have to stop when you think you're gonna nut and just tell her to be patient with you. Maybe eat some pus while your sensation goes away, so she doesn't completely lose it :manny:

- Some people say beating your meat helps. It depends on the person I guess, but it didn't help in my experience. However, having my girl beat my meat for me helped and it helped her learn what I like.

Last edited:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
ive never heard someone say to masturbate more, it’s usually the opposite so that’s interesting to see.
Not necessarily more but longer. It’s basically edging, building up your urge to cumming and also a little desensitization in the process.
Being circumcised makes your head too sensitive, so unless you're using desensitizing spray, there's not a whole lot you can do. The desensitizing spray will affect her too, so :francis:

I do have some suggestions though.

- This is going to suck, but start using condoms if you're not using any. The sensation isn't the same for either of you and nothing compares to raw sex :ahh: , but it should help you last longer.

- This is frustrating for her, but stop right before you feel like you're going to nut. It's gonna be bad because you're going to need to stop right when it's getting good for her, but just talk to her before yawl fukk. Let her know you wanna last longer, so you're gonna have to stop when you think you're gonna nut and just tell her to be patient with you. Maybe eat some pus while your sensation goes away, so she doesn't completely lose it :manny:

- Some people say beating your meat helps. It depends on the person I guess, but it didn't help in my experience. However, having my girl beat my meat for me helped and it helped her learn what I like.

- The thing that helped me the most was a pump. I don't know how, but the extra blood flow desensitized my dikk. You should be able to last longer within a month if you pump 2-3 times a week for 15 minutes each time. The results aren't permanent either OP. Once you stop using the pump for a couple weeks, your dikk should go back to normal.
I was about to dap this post until you started talking about pumps :dame:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not necessarily more but longer. It’s basically edging, building up your urge to cumming and also a little desensitization in the process.

I was about to dap this post until you started talking about pumps :dame:

:mjlol:

I'm gonna take that out cuz I like my daps :russ:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
When you beat your meat use coconut oil and train yourself to hold it up the more possible. Try to know yourself and toy with that line where you know if you keep going it's over.

It's all about training. Plus when you're in the game for real, visualize nails and shyt like that in her p*ssy. Gonna keep you from getting too excited.

Also focus on her pleasure and not yours.

:dame:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
It’s mental and anxiety. Unfortunately there’s not one sure fire thing to suggest. So the best thing I can suggest is to just relax. Not just during sex but with everyday life. For me working out helps a lot. After a good workout, my mood is uplifted, I feel euphoric, I’m ready to go take on whatever, and the sex is better. Opposed to the times when I’m not working out consistently, or at all, there’s a total difference.

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
When having sex it's all about the mind (staying mentally occupied on other shyt) but also switching positions throughout to extend time. If you bust (pause) the moment you're just getting started then most likely you suffer from pre-ejaculation (double pause).

:yeshrug: