Brehs of TheColi... Boat trip with the fam... Sharks attack ...Who lives... and post why

Who gets the life preservers... Pick 2

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Scenario:

You're celebrating your 35th birthday and to celebrate... you invite your mom, your father in law, your wife and daughter on a private boat ride with a private boat captain.

You're in Florida, so you're strapped with your tool, and you took all necessary precautions, but somehow the captain only had 2 life preservers on the boat.

30 mins into the voyage... and 10 nautical miles out.... a gang of sharks come and one gets jammed in the propeller... the captain falls out and gets bodied by another shark.

You pull out your strap and start blasting at the sharks but fukk around and put a hole in the boat and its taking on water at a gallon a minute in a 20 foot boat... You also killed one of the sharks.

You also shot a hole in the gas tank and the fuel is leaking into the water and the engine is smoking...

* You have only 8 shots left in your clip. * Bottle of Henny White, * A lighter, * Box of Popeyes 12 pc mixed, * , *Fleece Boston Celtics Blanket, and * 12 feet of fishing line and rod.

You count 4 sharks left in the water...

Now you gotta choose.

1. What do you do to make it back?

2. Who do you sacrifice?

3. Who gets the life vests?

You have approximately 30 minutes before you sink...

:sas2:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Blood in the water from the captain, you count 4 sharks, you have two life vests and a gun with 8 rounds.

What do you think happens when the ppl you choose to wear the vests enter the water?

:patrice:

Are you under the impression that you could kill multiple sharks with 8 rounds?

What will happen in this scenario is a combination of drownings and shark attacks, everyone dies as the vests are complely useless in shark infested waters.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Blood in the water from the captain, you count 4 sharks, you have two life vests and a gun with 8 rounds.

What do you think happens when the ppl you choose to wear the vests enter the water?

:patrice:

Are you under the impression that you could kill multiple sharks with 8 rounds?

What will happen in this scenario is a combination of drownings and shark attacks, everyone dies as the vests are complely useless in shark infested waters.

Choose wisely...

:mjgrin:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
LMFAO at a Popeyes chicken 12 pc :mjlol: . I don’t think sharks like prepared/cooked food lmao. My daughter is getting the first life preserver. Than her mom/my wife. Then me :beli:. No bullshyt, this is how it would actually go down.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The answer is
Soak the chicken in the henny
Toss the chicken in the water
Sharks consume, get drunk, sleep and/or drown
Precision head shots, utilizing 4 bullets
Use boat radio to call for help
We all survive

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
Scenario:

You're celebrating your 35th birthday and to celebrate... you invite your mom, your father in law, your wife and daughter on a private boat ride with a private boat captain.

You're in Florida, so you're strapped with your tool, and you took all necessary precautions, but somehow the captain only had 2 life preservers on the boat.

30 mins into the voyage... and 10 nautical miles out.... a gang of sharks come and one gets jammed in the propeller... the captain falls out and gets bodied by another shark.

You pull out your strap and start blasting at the sharks but fukk around and put a hole in the boat and its taking on water at a gallon a minute in a 20 foot boat... You also killed one of the sharks.

You also shot a hole in the gas tank and the fuel is leaking into the water and the engine is smoking...

* You have only 8 shots left in your clip. * Bottle of Henny White, * A lighter, * Box of Popeyes 12 pc mixed, * , *Fleece Boston Celtics Blanket, and * 12 feet of fishing line and rod.

You count 4 sharks left in the water...

Now you gotta choose.

1. What do you do to make it back?

2. Who do you sacrifice?

3. Who gets the life vests?

You have approximately 30 minutes before you sink...

:sas2:
:gladbron:I have no idea what the secret survivalist code is to using all the items involved to get to safety, so if it came to that we all fukt, as obviously even the life vest wont save two of us from the sharks, and even if i could hit all 4 sharks with 8 bullets(and lowkey im a crack shot so it really depends how much of that henny i already put away)the blood would probably just draw even more sharks.

But its a moot point. We gone be aight. Im a coli breh, and It just so happens of the folks on that list, there is an actual LEGIT certified BJJ master amongst us :blessed: