BREHS THAT WATCH BLACK INK ON VH1: Is Ceaser A SIMPS BREHS (LIVE DISCUSSION NOW IT'S ON VH1)

Is Breh Ceaser A SIMP?

• Total voters

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
he seemed bothered his fiance cheated on him with a chick but didn't want to admit it.
He said, "It's not the first time you lied to me and you ALWAYS blame someone else" :beli: He should had dumped her like a true Alpha.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
That aint no disrespect just real talk I been p*ssy whipped before it happens to the best of us.:yeshrug:
He's beyond that, she cheated on him, lied about it, lied about her wedding ring getting lost to everybody but him, lied about her phone being broke to him all while talking to someone else on a second phone that he knows nothing about. And she's a shytty person and everyone around him knows about it.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He's beyond that, she cheated on him, lied about it, lied about her wedding ring getting lost to everybody but him, lied about her phone being broke to him all while talking to someone else on a second phone that he knows nothing about. And she's a shytty person and everyone around him knows about it.
There's rumors she fukked Oh shyt and Teddy too.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every man has been p*ssy whipped though it happens the thing is how you bounce back from it.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Every man has been p*ssy whipped though it happens the thing is how you bounce back from it.
So it's ok to be p*ssy whipped for 3 seasons of bullshyt? I guess, he is ugly and crusty looking. Despite having a shop and a vh1 show, he look broke so maybe that's why he put up with dusty, I mean Dutchess

Daps
Reppin
St louis
that nikka is more of a bytch than a bytch.
wat6rr.jpg