brehs Tinashe "Ride of Your Life" should have been a hit :snoop:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I liked this joint better that feature Ty Dolla$ign

I like this better too if we're just talking young female artists.

Ella Mai is dope. I really liked that lp

As far as op, Tinashe just not really connecting. They've been trying hard to push her and it hasn't really stuck For some reason the state of black female singers hasn't been good. It's either Rihanna or Beyonce and that's it.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

As far as op, Tinashe just not really connecting. They've been trying hard to push her and it hasn't really stuck For some reason the state of black female singers hasn't been good. It's either Rihanna or Beyonce and that's it.
K. Michelle is doing well she is on her 3rd album.

Tinashe has had a song with Thugger and Chris Brown trying to get buzz. She needs some feature work.

She's behind a lot females as far as relevancy goes

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
K. Michelle is doing well she is on her 3rd album.

Tinashe has had a song with Thugger and Chris Brown trying to get buzz. She needs some feature work.

She's behind a lot females as far as relevancy goes

K. Michelle has her lane but even that's not enough. At one point in the early 2000's we had Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, Brandy, Monica, Mary J. Blige, Alicia Keys, Aaliyah, Erykah Badu and I'm sure I'm forgetting some names ala Jill Scott, Macy Gray

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

this is dope as f, but yet hasn't made any noise. And that's a shame.

It has several million YouTube views, but it never cracked #90 on Billboard.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
K. Michelle has her lane but even that's not enough. At one point in the early 2000's we had Mariah Carey, Toni Braxton, Brandy, Monica, Mary J. Blige, Alicia Keys, Aaliyah, Erykah Badu and I'm sure I'm forgetting some names ala Jill Scott, Macy Gray
this isn't the early 2000s anymore and Straight R&B is a hard sell because most of us want to hear hiphop.

In what is considered Normal in 2016. K. Michelle is doing enough because she is on her 3rd album when acts like Jhene, Tinashe, Elle verner are still stuck on album 1