Brehs.. Why didn't Star need security all those years but Charlamagne needs a bodyguard?

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Just listening to Star and he mentions his usual "I got 30 rounds for 30 clowns" when somebody said he might need security because of the Bambatta shyt.

Star was much more reckless right , no?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You click into every thread you don't care about to let people know you don't care?

You care :umad:

Bullshyt it's a dumb ass question to where your not really gonna get a real answer it's just stupid fukking banter back and forth between a bunch of idiots.

Don't you got a Futbol' match to attend nikka stay out our shyt "Wasteman"

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Bullshyt it's a dumb ass question to where your not really gonna get a real answer it's just stupid fukking banter back and forth between a bunch of idiots.

Don't you got a Futbol' match to attend nikka stay out our shyt "Wasteman"
My interest is mainly answers from New Yorkers. why Star wasn't really touched back then etc

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I lived out east when Star was on Hot97.

I think people look at them differently.

Star used to just talk shyt, in general...he was direct.
...but he also had a whole show that was entertaining outside of talking about entertainers.
It was more a Stern Show type of vibe. He didnt walk in everyday talking only about celebrity gossip.

CTG is pretty much just a male gossip columnist.
His whole steeze is talking about other peoples business.

Im not a CTG hater...but if you listen to TBC outside of the interviews, you'll see there really isnt much there.
If CTG isnt gossiping he isnt that entertaining.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
who wants to test someone with a gun license ? lol

plus the rap game fake anyway, if anyone wants to touch char they can catch him slipping anytime

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My interest is mainly answers from New Yorkers. why Star wasn't really touched back then etc
uk-london-the-national-crime-agency-nca-headquarters-are-pictured-DFMN2K.jpg

:ban:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Thats true though.

Star & Bucwild(where Buc at?) used to smash people's albums on their show and shyt on everybody freely. This was during an era where way more rappers were actually from the streets and willing to fukk you up and not be your friend. I always wondered how they even made it into an MTV show at one point.