Brehs why ya'll ain't tell me about Dying Light???

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars

:wtf:
I know I'm super late, but I just got a PS4 recently and did not know about this game...looks fun as hell but is it worth buying? Is it on the level of Last of Us? Looks like it got good reviews...but what's the Coli rating on the game?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
There been threads, B.
If you had roamed them Dying light threads you woulda seen me and a few others really going in on how nice this game is and can be with friends. But to be honest I think this gem got lost in the hype of alot of these games that came out around it...and some people ain't too into the whole weapon degradation shyt, but the game stays throwing you melee weapons so that should never be too much of a problem.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

:wtf:
I know I'm super late, but I just got a PS4 recently and did not know about this game...looks fun as hell but is it worth buying? Is it on the level of Last of Us? Looks like it got good reviews...but what's the Coli rating on the game?

Two completely different genres that can't be compared.
Dying light is fun but would be better compared to games like fallout, skyrim, and of course dead island.
If you find it for cheap, get it.

Daps
What did they improve on? I hated Dead Island and didn't even bother finishing it :russell:

the world is really fun to run around in. Theres a heavy parkour emphasis and it works real well. The day night cycle is probably the best in gaming, turns the game from fun action in the day to straight survival horror at night. settings more interesting, combat's improved, story's better. Youll recognize its dead island from the second you start playing but its better the entire time.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i haven't played it in a while, but soon as they do another update i'm all over it.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
i haven't played it in a while, but soon as they do another update i'm all over it.

Outside of the Following update they got going on? The legends shyt has been a fun and slightly frustrating addition since I've been playing it on Nitemare Mode and that pretty much stripped me of my Demi God status I had after I maxed out all the stat trees of the original game. Plus, driving that buggy around is fun as hell, man.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Outside of the Following update they got going on? The legends shyt has been a fun and slightly frustrating addition since I've been playing it on Nitemare Mode and that pretty much stripped me of my Demi God status I had after I maxed out all the stat trees of the original game. Plus, driving that buggy around is fun as hell, man.
they said they're gonna add more content throughout the year.