Brehs with a Challenger/Charger come in here

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Anyone else notice people scoping their whip out?

It's happened to me more than a handful of times (and my shytz a V6) and these mf's don't know how to be discreet.

Was in my whip just after leaving the store in the parking lot eating a quick snack cause a nikka was hungry after the gym. A white audi with tinted windows literally parks behind my car (so the car is sideways in two parking spots). Dude parked behind me for a cool 1-2 minutes.

I started mean mugging dude from my rear view mirror and then they drive off.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps

It's happened to me more than a handful of times (and my shytz a V6) and these mf's don't know how to be discreet.

Was in my whip just after leaving the store in the parking lot eating a quick snack cause a nikka was hungry after the gym. A white audi with tinted windows literally parks behind my car (so the car is sideways in two parking spots). Dude parked behind me for a cool 1-2 minutes.

What possessed you to cop a automatic v6 Challenger?

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
That car literally requires you to keep your head on a swivel 24/7.

Why I copped a 24 dark horse . No one cares about mustangs
That's cuz the last gen looked a lil feminine. The one you got look like a bad muhfukka.
You gonna definitely get some stares in that joint breh.
Salute though. Them shyts look fire. :salute:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

They’re going to steal it. They got the drop.

My cousin had his car stolen three times and even once at gunpoint. Scat Pack Challenger.

Idk where you live but there are theft rings for this car now. Be careful.