Brehs with Young Daughters and Sisters

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
I am curious to why you'd be against your daughter dating or marrying and older man if his intentions are genuine, he can definitely teach her more and offer her more than a 24 YO.

So that means Michael Jordan or Jay-Z would not be able to marry your daughter
Spin from the Irv thread.
I can’t answer this question.

Would you encourage your 18/20 YO daughter to be with a 40YO man?

Why or why not?

Would you be ok with your 23YO daughter/sister “dating” a man as old and flabby as Irv?

I’m genuinely curious.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Spin from the Irv thread.
I can’t answer this question.

Would you encourage your 18/20 YO daughter to be with a 40YO man?

Why or why not?

Would you be ok with your 23YO daughter/sister “dating” a man as old and flabby as Irv?

I’m genuinely curious.
Absolutely not...

First of all I'd encourage my girls to be with a man because she truly loves him, not because he has money and/or status...

But also, at 18-20, you aren't really ready for a relationship with a man over 25-27, let alone any older than that. When kids are young that 7-year rule definitely applies...

When I was 24 I had an 18-year old I dealt with who was stuck on me, she lived with her parents and I just invited her over here and there to fukk on her. Had her thinking we were something we weren't...

I was 26 when I met my kids' mom who was 19, and she was in an unstable living situation with a friend, clingy, her worldview was undeveloped. These young girls get with guys 5-10 years older and don't have the experience to draw from, to discern these older guys are bullshyt artists and aren't nearly as responsible or mature as you perceive thru 19-year old eyes...

Speaking from personal experience, so why would I do that to my children?

Money or status doesn't change the equation, I'd be asking what this older, accomplished man wants from my young, still maturing daughter who has nothing...

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Absolutely not...

First of all I'd encourage my girls to be with a man because she truly loves him, not because he has money and/or status...

But also, at 18-20, you aren't really ready for a relationship with a man over 25-27, let alone any older than that. When kids are young that 7-year rule definitely applies...

When I was 24 I had an 18-year old I dealt with who was stuck on me, she lived with her parents and I just invited her over here and there to fukk on her. Had her thinking we were something we weren't...

I was 26 when I met my kids' mom who was 19, and she was in an unstable living situation with a friend, clingy, her worldview was undeveloped. These young girls get with guys 5-10 years older and don't have the experience to draw from, to discern these older guys are bullshyt artists and aren't nearly as responsible or mature as you perceive thru 19-year old eyes...

Speaking from personal experience, so why would I do that to my children?

Money or status doesn't change the equation, I'd be asking what this older, accomplished man wants from my young, still maturing daughter who has nothing...

:wow: What a healthy, normal, thoughtful response.

I’m just waiting for the brehs from the Irv thread to come tell you why they should have access to your 20yr old daughter :sas2:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I would if she was into buddy.

She'll know what to look for from any man.

As her father, she'll be equipped to be a wife for any man she chooses to be with

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't think an 18 year old is mature enough to be dealing with 40 yo men. At 25 I don't think the age gap matters since women should be fully developed mentally at that age, so she should be able to make sound decisions.

I also feel like its kinda weird for a middle aged man to be seeking barely legal teenagers for relationships. I feel like they do that because young women are easily manipulated so they take advantage of their naivety.

All types of red flags, I feel like most of those men would fukk a minor if they knew they could get away with it.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Okay:

I don’t have a daughter, and all my sisters are older.

But -

I have nieces…so…I’m in here.

That said:

It doesn’t matter what you say - they gonna do what they want.
All you can do is steer them to see the value in the “right” stuff so they want that.

That said:

I am 40, and the last broad I was talking with was 26. I didn’t know off rip, I don’t be asking their ages.
Real talk - y’all gonna learn they like older dudes.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teach your daughters how to make their own money. That way, a man won’t be able to recklessly tantalize her with his wealth.

U can’t control raw attraction. That same mysterious indescribable magnetism that compels straight men to gaze at a phat ass…works equally with the female gender.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
My younger sister just turned 24 and absolutely not. She doesn’t need some man to teach her that’s what our dad is for. He always made sure she had everything and wasn’t dependent on another nikka.

Thank goodness my parents did a good job of raising us. She’s finishing her masters degree from Syracuse and already works for NBC

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Black people romanticize about marriage waaaayyyy too much. And we're failing the most.

Marriage is business 1st. A solid provider is of upmost importance. Not that you both say the same word at the same times once a month.

Every other race and even our race 50 years ago, encouraged the women to marry in their 20s. I'm in corporate America, Black women are the only ones busting their azz. Women with husbands are living well, always happy at work, bringing in cupcakes and shyt.

Teaching your daughter to be independent and to put their education and career first is the dumbest thing you can do. No man wants an independent, driven, career oriented, 30+ wife.

Few men might say they do, but the stats say different.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Black people romanticize about marriage waaaayyyy too much. And we're failing the most.

Marriage is business 1st. A solid provider is of upmost importance. Not that you both say the same word at the same times once a month.

Every other race and even our race 50 years ago, encouraged the women to marry in their 20s. I'm in corporate America, Black women are the only ones busting their azz. Women with husbands are living well, always happy at work, bringing in cupcakes and shyt.

Teaching your daughter to be independent and to put their education and career first is the dumbest thing you can do. No man wants an independent, driven, career oriented, 30+ wife.

Few men might say they do, but the stats say different.

I actually agree with this one.

The way income inequality and inflation is set up, I'd rather my niece find a stable partner than somebody who gives her tingles. Its not even about needing his money, it's the stability and leadership for me.

@Gloxina, the vast majority of bw don't have access to the bm we have access to. I personally think its unreasonable to expect them to find them in the wild. So, for a young woman who doesn't have access to that pool, expanding her acceptable age range will widen her available pool. As you said, it's a numbers game.