Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Then stop being an ass and start some
All I wanna see and hear about is WWF Attitude Era wrestlers and what they're doing now or reminiscing or flashbacks moments appreciations. I don't care about no sneaky Japanese stiff wrestling or the new flippy floppy shyt.

Nobodies posting what literally every blog posts about.

TSC is boring as fukk. Nobody says anything interesting.

The funny posters get ran off the board because of whatever reason.

All of what I do would of been lauded a few years ago now everyone's sensitive. :hubie:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
All I wanna see and hear about is WWF Attitude Era wrestlers and what they're doing now or reminiscing or flashbacks moments appreciations. I don't care about no sneaky Japanese stiff wrestling or the new flippy floppy shyt.

All of what I do would of been lauded a few years ago now everyone's sensitive. :hubie:
Then idk....go to another forum maybe :yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

tenor.gif

:camby:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
It's not even like I'm an Owen Hart fan. I missed his entire career and it isn't that I feel that he is off limits.

It's the fact that you've made multiple threads about him with the title being a reference to him falling to his death and until recently they've gone ignored.

The reason you're getting pushback now is because you are forcing this Owen thing to the point you are bumping threads about people related to him.

And let's keep it a buck this an under modded section you would not go to the coliseum making a series of Len Bias threads trolling his death.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It's not even like I'm an Owen Hart fan. I missed his entire career and it isn't that I feel that he is off limits.

It's the fact that you've made multiple threads about him with the title being a reference to him falling to his death and until recently they've gone ignored.

The reason you're getting pushback now is because you are forcing this Owen thing to the point you are bumping threads about people related to him.

And let's keep it a buck this an under modded section you would not go to the coliseum making a series of Len Bias threads trolling his death.
Look at my post in this thread and see if I made a reference to Owen?
22f1zWy.png

I troll in TSC from time to time but only to bring Owen's name up. Nobody can even mention his name without some BS. The title is fukkery but if you actually go back and check what it is I am actually posting it's all positive appreciation threads. That's the honest truth.
JLPzNBW.png

It's not just limited to Owen or TSC either, I make stupid thread titles to grab people's attention. Check any thread of mine in any forum all my thread titles are on some bullshyt.
4b0m23L.png

I agree that my thread titles are shyt and they need some work but that's because imma 90s baby and I know no better.
JLPzNBW.png

Status
Not open for further replies.