bret hart has prostate cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
One of my favorite memories as a kid growing up. Sitting aisle side at the Hart Attack Tour in Van City. Bret had just won the match against Yokozuna I think. He was walking up the aisle and stopped, gave me the homie dap and held onto my hand :wow:
Bob Backlund came runnin out of the back and popped Bret nearly yanking me over the rail in the process. They go at it and Bret ends up in the chicken wing.
Bob walking back up the aisle me and my boys were :pacspit: On that ugly, weird, old fakkit.
Got to touch the champs belt and everything:mjcry:
Edit: I just mentioned him in that favorite athletes thread, I never come in here but glad I did today.
Get well Hitbreh :mjcry:

Last edited:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Bless my HitGOAT. But, do they still stick their finger up the dude's butt to check the prostate or have things improved? I'm never letting that happen

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Bless my HitGOAT. But, do they still stick their finger up the dude's butt to check the prostate or have things improved? I'm never letting that happen
Yep, mainly checking for abnormalities (bumps/soft/hard spots) - then from there you go onto more tests if something is found.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
These new threads suck tho.

TSC used to be one of the places that ran the coli. Now we like Randy the Ram.

tumblr_n0sbygA8QW1sdqajoo1_400.gifv

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
TSC fell off before SOHH's boards closed down.

Status
Not open for further replies.