Bria Myles shooting her shot at Oladipo

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol::yeshrug:I actually disagree that she chasing the nikka cause he 6'4 multi millionaire, she doesn't look hard to get AT ALL. Most dudes who probably fukked her didn't want to wife, regular well known nikkas and famous.

I think she just like the nikka. Put me in a room with her, i could probably bag her. Whether or not I can keep her interest is a different story.

The fact she dated a white nikka is irrelevant cause I'm sure all the famous and rich nikkas she smashed hit hella white and latina joints.

Y'all just mad cause yall militant. A bytch dating a white guy not gonna stop me from rapping to her or smashing.

fukk that

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
:mjlol::yeshrug:I actually disagree that she chasing the nikka cause he 6'4 multi millionaire, she doesn't look hard to get AT ALL. Most dudes who probably fukked her didn't want to wife, regular well known nikkas and famous.

I think she just like the nikka. Put me in a room with her, i could probably bag her. Whether or not I can keep her interest is a different story.

The fact she dated a white nikka is irrelevant cause I'm sure all the famous and rich nikkas she smashed hit hella white and latina joints.

Y'all just mad cause yall militant. A bytch dating a white guy not gonna stop me from rapping to her or smashing.

fukk that
She has a Snapchat with Oladipo giving her a piggyback ride and the next one is her in a bath robe :wow:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
She has a Snapchat with Oladipo giving her a piggyback ride and the next one is her in a bath robe :wow:

tenor.gif