Brian Cage signs with AEW

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
That's your opinion. Maybe someone else's opinion is that AEW sucks and deserves criticism. It's literally the same thing except you personally like AEW so it bothers you when they're the target.
Same could be said about your opinion with wwe and why would you want to defend them with their track record of shytting on the fans

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That's your opinion. Maybe someone else's opinion is that AEW sucks and deserves criticism. It's literally the same thing except you personally like AEW so it bothers you when they're the target.

No one really is saying AEW is above criticism.

The problem of some of the criticism really is a matter of when it falls into “pot calling kettle black” territory or cats going waaaaaaaaaay out their way (teaching) to criticize something that on the flip side they give extreme passes too.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Same could be said about your opinion with wwe and why would you want to defend them with their track record of shytting on the fans

If you're asking, my opinion is that both WWE and AEW suck. NXT is alright but if and when Io Shirai leaves I'll probably never watch another episode.

I just find it kinda hilarious how certain AEW fans act like you'd have to be a complete loser to go in an AEW thread and criticise AEW while they themselves STAY popping into WWE threads to shyt on WWE.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well damn.... don’t get Marty but get Cage instead.... that’s very intriguing if this is true.

Melissa Santos would probably be coming too!

But I’m not seeing any reports of this yet
We might get to Le Champion do some awful shyt like this to her:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
he is atleast 6ft though

Or Michael Elgin is supposed to be 5’11 and he taller than him. So not like he Tazz height and size.

Coli told me as long as you 6ft and over you not a midget :hubie:

Elgin ain’t 5’11 though, he almost the same height as Gedo.

If you're asking, my opinion is that both WWE and AEW suck. NXT is alright but if and when Io Shirai leaves I'll probably never watch another episode.

I just find it kinda hilarious how certain AEW fans act like you'd have to be a complete loser to go in an AEW thread and criticise AEW while they themselves STAY popping into WWE threads to shyt on WWE.
From what I see the NXT weekly threads have almost no conflict, can’t recall many AEW fans jumping in those threads.

Last edited:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I can’t speak on others but I try and refrain from using it unless I see no other choice with some posters. After combing through that Tessa Blanchard topic I have a feeling I might be adding more to that list however

Pretty much all of Higher Learning is not manageable until you put Nap on ignore. Haven't really had that level issue with TSC or anywhere else on The Coli

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
they feel like if they use it, then the other person won
Best part of using the feature is seeing people seemingly arguing with themselves, then remembering you've basically evaded the troll bait.

These people debate in bad faith, just wasting your time and energy, and they're just trying to distract from not having anything to truly contribute to the conversation.

Nobody can see your ignore list, and nobody's keeping track of wins and losses based upon that.

Don't fall for the reverse psychology of it, they just want attention, even at the cost of whatever little dignity they have.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Best part of using the feature is seeing people seemingly arguing with themselves, then remembering you've basically evaded the troll bait.

These people debate in bad faith, just wasting your time and energy, and they're just trying to distract from not having anything to truly contribute to the conversation.

Nobody can see your ignore list, and nobody's keeping track of wins and losses based upon that.

Don't fall for the reverse psychology of it, they just want attention, even at the cost of whatever little dignity they have.

shyt actually improves thread viewing by at least 100%. :ohhh:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Cage is decent enough for a vanilla bigman.

But if AEW are pulling Andre spots with Billy Gunn they'd better not have Jungle Boy running Cage to a hundred near falls any time soon... dude doesn't need a strap, but he needs to stomp through that roster for a while.