Space Force 1
Bish keeps defending cacs,

This exchange happens,

And ofc she stands up to defend her cac,

:mjlol:

:cape: For a cac caper

Oh heres the last time she negged me, again “she” was caping for cacs
ahh yes, i posted this thread:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-there-another-race-more-racist-than-white-people.555135/

and she came in and negged me:

ignorenegs.jpg

Then identifying with cac racism:

U come from a lineage of toilet scrubbers and dishwashers then come online crying cuz u dont have clout with black ppl. Ur midget ass men somehow get it up 4 them spongebob shaped hoes who go on to pop out 20 or so spic b*stards who all fit in a 4 passenger car. Half the family dies trying to cross the border and the couple fakkits who survive such as ur bytch ass post on message boards by day and pick oranges for 20 cents an hour by night. fukk off u worthless spic

Ur smelly bean eating ass better worry about them refrigerator shaped high fertility hoes in ur undocumented community

So Come ere let me talk to you for a minute,

Speaking of the refridgerator how you talking shyt about fat hispanic women but you look like William Perry Jr.

This chick shaped like she can put on a football helmet and make the pro bowl,

Speaking of pro bowl, this chick forehead shaped like a gahtdamn bowling ball

Woman of God? Why you praying to someone that gave u linebacker shoulders with fat floppy turkey leg arms?

And what the fukk is wrong with your eyebrows?

upload pictures online privately

Chick you say you love the lord, but based off how he created you the lord sure don’t love you

Anyways..

Are those holes and rips in the thigh part unavoidable? Does that mean I need a size up should I wash on gentle cycle ? I'm tired of having to buy new leggings every month! Fwiw this happens with the cheap paper thin ones and the higher quality ones from express. Thanks!

It means you need to hop off the coli, hop on a treadmill and get on a fukking diet, you damn porkchop

Ill help you out a bit, so you can see Im a kind-hearted individual

24 Hour Fitness Content Exception

Weight Watchers; Weight Loss Program, Recipes & Help

Last edited:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
She's ok with me. You on the other hand dont know shyt about hip hop nor Big L. :yeshrug:

So dumb broads who say shyt like this

U need a spell and grammar check dumb bytch. If u don't do heroin u might as well cuz u dam sure look like u do. U dropping dead wud be a blessing from the most high. Take ur last breath in Jesus name ho

Are okay with you?

So if she cooking in the kitchen, let her take the heat :yeshrug:

Quit :cape: for dumb broads

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Her insults always make me lol. Don't take it too seriously.

U need a spell and grammar check dumb bytch. If u don't do heroin u might as well cuz u dam sure look like u do. U dropping dead wud be a blessing from the most high. Take ur last breath in Jesus name ho

How are you not :laff:

The way she goes IN and then she's called woman of God but completely merciless and the blasphemy :wow:

God forgive me for always laughing when she's dishing insults.