Brittany Renner Looking to Trap Shaq?!

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Yea, he might actually give her real business/ball advice and tell her which dudes to steer away from.

Angel is not the same as a Britney Renner type. She’s actually on the right path :russ:

Even the ones on the right path can get it, just a little detour :shaq:

Daps
One of the skills you must acquire in order to master Shaq-Fu is how to treat the hoes.

Once upon a time, there was a young grasshopper named Kobe who dispelled some of the ancient secrets to the enemy, and was subsequently expelled from the Shaqlin Temple.

Since that time, the art of Shaq-Fu has been closely guarded by its master with the outside belief that all the techniques will perish along with the master.

We should appreciate a master showing us a dying technique. :myman::shaq:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Shaq has been dealing with thots longer than I've been driving a car. I trust he knows what he's doing :hubie:
Yeah he’ll be fine
Collin Kaepernick knew what to do
Shaq definitely knows.
Or he’ll send the same people at her thst he sent to make that Hoopz sex tape disappear before release

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shaq just having fun. TNT is done for the year so he ain’t doing that no more so he got time on his hands and Shaq don’t like to sit down so he always doing something
I told folks on here Shaq just having fun, he dm'ing random hoes trying to play mr nice guy

jay83

Superstar
Daps
She has the same build and frame of his ex wife.

Also Shaq was dealing with hoopz before Brittany rennner even thought about thottin. Lol