Brittany Renner Talks About Smashing 3 Dudes In One Week! (Got Yeast Infection)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Imagine coasting through life on how fat your ass is. :mjlol:
I mean, her body is amazing, but still, the shyt boggles the mind.
Women have it so easy if they choose so

Even the ugliest of women can get free meals just by posting about being hungry. nikkas will jump right out there offering to feed her. Let her say she needs a place to live, she’ll have a bed. Clothing, money, love, dikk. No questions asked

Meanwhile a nikka could be sexy, smart, funny and rich. But women will still expect him to win them over with grand gestures

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Her playing this crazy thing is not funny anymore and quite frankly I’m getting bored:stopitslime:
I don’t think it’s an act. I know plenty people like this. Can function. Can work. Can hold a normal convo. But something is just off about them. Like they damn near autistic or functional retards or something. Or asbergers

Think Virgo peridot or Nore. People who grew up special ed, a little slow, you can tell when they talk and act out, but they can lead normal even successful lives.

It's her instability that dudes find attractive. She a damsel in mental distress...and she most definitely a freak.

Probably fukked 9 dudes in a week....multiply by 3
No they attracted to a fat ass and pretty face. She’d get just as many hits if she acted like Bria Myles or any other normal woman

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
That's nothing compared to tahiry shamelessly admitting years ago that she once fukked 3 guys in a day:picard::wow:. this is a generation of shameless hoes. bytches use to keep shyt like that to themselves and be self cautious about their image but not this new bread:scust:

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
bytch was baking Krispy Kreme Donuts between her thighs:picard:
Don’t ask me how:mjlit:

Boston creaming
dGesPYa.jpg

Daps
Im looking at the 3 nikkas sideways cause if she had a yeaat infection that mean that p*ssy had a strong twang to it and they still dived in:scust:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
nikkas was like they had that p*ssy creaming, not realizing the bytch got a yeast infection. I don't fukk with overly creamy bytches, that pH off. Give me that aloe vera p*ssy all day