Brock Turner 2.0: 16 year-old cac rapes girls, texts video+confession to friends, judge shows pity

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah man the story doesnt end with this old jim crow baby sentencing rich cac rapists to stern lectures. If he is showing a favorable bias to privileged white A student rapists, i would bet the rope holding the guillotine above my got damn neck that on the flip side he is showing a severely unfavorable bias to underprivileged black A students(and pretty much any other defendant who doesnt fit the former's profile). Gotta be a shytload of innocent, misdemeanor, and first time black youth offenders turning 24 in the system right now courtesy of this scum bag.

We all knew this already, though, and so do they. Its an open secret, this fukkin dummy just said the quiet part out loud.

But hey, Murikkka gone murikkka right? In 20-30 years or so this "good kid from a great family" could be the next potus, or at least supreme court justice. At 16 he was already grabbing pussies and finna make highschool
keg parties great again!

These fukkin demons deserve everything they have coming.

So what happened???:dahell: because how many times have we seen these cac judges give literal slaps on the wrists to these cac rapists..
That’s the main problem the general public(including myself) does a horrible job of following up on these type of cases

Looking at the judges history & future cases. There’s almost a 100% chance the judge has had other bad decisions

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

The work it takes to review a judge.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
So what happened???:dahell: because how many times have we seen these cac judges give literal slaps on the wrists to these cac rapists..

Good news is, it looks like that judge is dead.
He resigned in 2019.

And died in 2021

Rest in piss. :yeshrug:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps
He resigned in 2019.

And died in 2021

Rest in piss. :yeshrug:
:jbhmm:Guess Karma decided he would be tried as an adult.:russ::blessed:

:ufdup:Should have gotten better grades i suppose:manny::francis:

:piss: :rip: