Brock Vs Sheamus :blessed:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
They have him Wrestle on house shows but not on RAW when they need him... The sadder thing is, the Lesnar/Sheamus match is only gonna be like 5 minutes and then the League of Nations comes out and starts attacking, only to get their asses kicked again

Sounds stupid.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Why is Brock not on TV instead of a house show match? Or are they just worried about filling some seats and getting a good amount of tickets sold? Unless they are at some big stadium/arena type thing then I don't see the need for them to waste another appearance by Brock on a match that wont be seen on television.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These guys are dumb..

If Sheamus was booked right, he'd be a perfect t opponent for Brock

So basically they put the League of Nations together so that they can be fed to Reigns on TV and Brock on house shows

Brock's the man but all of his matches are squash matches.... Still.. No clue why these aren't being televised

Ric_Moon

Rookie
Daps
I can't wait, got my tickets a while back! :takedat:

We get Cena and Del Rio:yeshrug: and Brock vs Sheamus :whoo:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Should have been a PPV match during Brock's title run.
WHAT? HELL fukkING. NAH:laugh: Sheamus isn't over...he's a complete fukking goofball. A failure all year really:laugh: He gonna hit Brock once and then get tossed up in German suplexes for like 12 minutes in one form or another.