BronxFleeZy - Distressed Young Man (DYM) [FELLOW COLI BREH SPITTING]

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
First off let me thank everybody who tuned into my previous projects (Tales Of A N.Y. Kid, Out The Blue) and is waiting for the follow up! @Brooklynzson :salute: you the god.

DYM is about a young man learning the ups and downs in life. Some will be a blessing, some will be a lesson. The end result: good music. Life took me on an ever lasting trip to sanity and peace this past year. And Through all these events, I learned what the meaning of disappointment means to me. But without disappointment, I would have never came to my senses. And of course, through all these disappointments, I learned what is meant for you and what is not. And that's what I came to half way through this tape. This project takes you places you would have never thought I be, do what you never thought I'd do, and think what you'd never thought I would think. A clear mind would be appreciated through out this project. This is Distressed Young Man. Enjoy.:smugdraper:

@hustlemania @ISO
@MTAFZ @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz@TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @KILLAKUTT7 @Wallychamp@Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @BronxFleezy @ORDER_66 @ODOT META @FreshAIG@Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic@Soundbwoy @hex @Dillah810 @Get Right @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac@Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative@ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @GetyourWalkonENYCE @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege@erickonasis

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Tape of the year coming soon :whew:

Breh, you tagged me but I didn't get a notification :ld:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it, the beat selection is nice. The standout tracks to me are "On The Low" and "Own Habits", the On The Low hook is nice and I like the vibe on both tracks. I think Own Habits needs a different hook though, I hear a singer on that track giving it the darker feeling the topic calls for imo. On The Low was the most complete song to me, one thing I thought would strengthen the atmosphere is if you maybe panned the "you could catch me" more to the left and "on the low" more to the right and kept the pitch shift centered.

The lyrical content didn't have many surprises but you stayed on topic throughout the project... The struggles of being young tryna make it happen while trying to find love, that all resonated. The sequencing was good, you have a good ear for cohesiveness. My biggest critique is that the darker emotions didn't resonate as strongly as they could have imo, the "peak" I was looking for on this kind of project was where I got to feel what was bottled up. Not to make a outlandish comparison, but this is something Future does very, very well... a lot of the time he isn't saying shyt but there's moments on his last few projects (especially "Monster" and "DS2") where he takes you down in the dumps and you can feel his emotional state. With the content being as personal/introspective as it is on this project, I think it needed a little more Blues in it if you catch my drift.

I like that "On The Low" track a lot though, good shyt :obama:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Shyt is heat breh :wow:

Relatable stories, fire production you definitely have your own unique sound it's like old Kanye mixed with 40 with your samples and the way you pitch and filter the beats.

Had a couple of tracks on here on repeat

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Going give your project a listen when I get the time....heard dym tho.....shyt sounds od clean...u do your mixing and production? Song tuff

What part of the X from?